SAU Community

Update!putty Road 2009!

Sl!m

Ok guys, im getting slightly confused here. Slim said that he was not accepting any more passangers but since stating this many many ppl have said they are bringing them. soooo, ummmm. I very confused.

I already put me in but I was going to see if my partner could come but not as a passanger but on his motorbike (extremly sensible of course). Anyhoo, its cool if he cant but can someone clear up my confusion for me.

Thanks

• Replies 328
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Ok guys, im getting slightly confused here. Slim said that he was not accepting any more passangers but since stating this many many ppl have said they are bringing them. soooo, ummmm. I very confused.

I already put me in but I was going to see if my partner could come but not as a passanger but on his motorbike (extremly sensible of course). Anyhoo, its cool if he cant but can someone clear up my confusion for me.

Thanks

yep, everyone is welcome on the cruise, passengers included, as long as you stick to road rules. Lunch spots at the pub are only guaranteed if you pay the deposit

anyone coming from Liverpool/Campbelltown way , how about a meet and we all cruise to hornsby?

suggest you got to windsor where the meetup is instead ;)

Gemma I think the main problem is placings for lunch. Im still bringing a passenger but have told him Im willing to forgoe my table spot as Im more interested in the cruise.

Ill just wait outside like a neville nofriends ;)

Plus he is trying to avoid the old "my sisters cousins friends uncle is comming and they are all bring their mates and they are all bring thier mate and they are".....you can see where Im going here

Correct me if Im wrong Sl!m

yep, everyone is welcome on the cruise, passengers included, as long as you stick to road rules. Lunch spots at the pub are only guaranteed if you pay the deposit

suggest you got to windsor where the meetup is instead ;)

fixed lol :dry:

Gemma I think the main problem is placings for lunch. Im still bringing a passenger but have told him Im willing to forgoe my table spot as Im more interested in the cruise.

Plus he is trying to avoid the old "my sisters cousins friends uncle is comming and they are all bring their mates and they are all bring thier mate and they are".....you can see where Im going here

Ah yh ok. Well ill tell my partner he can come n his motorbike but we wont be having the lunch at the venue to save space, we'll just go wit the flow and prob bring a packed lunch:)

Thanks for clearing it up for me:)

hahaha. yh we can both stand at the windows and stare thorugh at all the ppl inside enjoying their lunch:) Can i have some more sir:):dry:

im from liverpool and i already know 2 other r32's coming...i met one of you guys at mcdonalds today and the other guy was the guy who helped me with my turbo conversion...meet at prestons maccas and we can cruise together?

im from liverpool and i already know 2 other r32's coming...i met one of you guys at mcdonalds today and the other guy was the guy who helped me with my turbo conversion...meet at prestons maccas and we can cruise together?

than mcdonalds is always packed , you talking about the one with caltex servo?

maybe we should meet at hungry jacks warwick farm that will be quiet , i know kk at orange grove is packed out as well due to those markets IM-32-FK i will pm you