SAU Community

Update!putty Road 2009!

Sl!m

• Replies 328
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

YAY Putty Road Cruise Im Definatly IN. so put me down for my 350z and put a + 1 just incase :) yay hopefully i wont encounter anymore possums before this one so my car is not off the road for another 2 months yay.

DIE POSSUMS

I think I've heard of this cop....hasn't he been there for years though? Cos we've done this cruise many times before without being hassled...

no no... hes still there. he has free reign.. he makes the police force sooo much money that he is referred to as "super" as in... detective, constable, sargeant, SUPER... he makes the police force sooo much money that:

he can fire his gun willy nilly without having to do a single ounce of paperwork

he can pull over a hoard of imports with a single hand and defect them at a rate of 2 cars every 15 seconds

he can create a new ADR with the power of his mind

he can change the speed limit signs by wriggiling his big toe

he is SUPER KEV!

no no... hes still there. he has free reign.. he makes the police force sooo much money that he is referred to as "super" as in... detective, constable, sargeant, SUPER... he makes the police force sooo much money that:

he can fire his gun willy nilly without having to do a single ounce of paperwork

he can pull over a hoard of imports with a single hand and defect them at a rate of 2 cars every 15 seconds

he can create a new ADR with the power of his mind

he can change the speed limit signs by wriggiling his big toe

he is SUPER KEV!

This is gold accept the only time he took more then 7.5 seconds to defects a car was when he met DRDOOF he ran out of paper :D

love you steve :)

ohhhhh you'se an asshole! :D

Hahahaha yea it had to be said. hahah i saw that video daniel took ages ago near ur dads place when u got done and you had ur hands on ur head like AWW come on this is bullshit lol

Meh, that wasn't a defect that time... that was the RTA de-registering my car for me without reason or notice... You'd do the same if some coppa took your custom plates off your car and then handed you a fine for $774 at the start of a long weekend! :D

Thanks RTA...

oh yeah, and then the cops 'lose' your plates for a week...

Meh, that wasn't a defect that time... that was the RTA de-registering my car for me without reason or notice... You'd do the same if some coppa took your custom plates off your car and then handed you a fine for $774 at the start of a long weekend! :D

Thanks RTA...

oh yeah, and then the cops 'lose' your plates for a week...

Thats right hahahaha RTA Fail

They can has my plates as long as they swap for a non Yellow one :P and the last thing i need is a $800 fine.

It was actually pretty funny... after he took the plates off he starts going, you know, I could defect you for this and this and this and that and this... and I was just like, no you can't... IT'S NOT REGISTERED.

swiftly followed by a mega glare... ----> :D

It was actually pretty funny... after he took the plates off he starts going, you know, I could defect you for this and this and this and that and this... and I was just like, no you can't... IT'S NOT REGISTERED.

swiftly followed by a mega glare... ----> :D

swiftly followed by a mega glare... ----> :P

Hahahahaha that's the kinda smart ass comments that will come back to bite you didn't the same cop defect you hahahaha that might have been why