SAU Community

I'm... Comin Up!

DRD-00F

• Replies 41
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hit Dan up for some quality cupping. You cant go wrong!

But if you've got a car, maybe head up to Oreily mountain. Theres a waterfall where you can actually get in the pool at the bottom (Elabana Fall I think). Or just cruise to Coolangatta for some decent beach if you like the sun. GC beach isnt really that great. There's a friday night market along the surfers beach as well.

Thanks Pink.

I'll be in Surfers on Friday around 1, there all weekend, leaving monday. Anything worth doing or anyone worth visiting? :happy:

Hit up Tas, he'll introduce you to some quality skank. He'll even tape your experience for a cut of the distribution rights to the DVD.

I'm renting a car. Unfortuantely, you can't rent supercars or even decent exotic cars at my age due to the fact that they're not insured for my age group... so no Lambos, Ferraris, Porsches or even Beemers or Mercs! At least, no good ones...

I got my hands on a new Audi though... not an R8 unfortunately :blink:

I'm just looking for shit to do, might do that drive that Brandon said, sounds good! You guys holding any events this weekend??? :blink:

I'm renting a car. Unfortuantely, you can't rent supercars or even decent exotic cars at my age due to the fact that they're not insured for my age group... so no Lambos, Ferraris, Porsches or even Beemers or Mercs! At least, no good ones...

I got my hands on a new Audi though... not an R8 unfortunately :blink:

I'm just looking for shit to do, might do that drive that Brandon said, sounds good! You guys holding any events this weekend??? :blink:

If your just looking for stuff to do then the stuff that Brandon suggested is great.

Im doing the O'reillys drive next week with the Mrs when I get home.

All the info you need is on this page about half way down where it says

Route 2: O'Reilly's and Lamington National Park via Canungra

http://www.goldcoastaustralia.com/scenic-drives.html

Oh well hello there doofy!!

Skidz are next weekend, you're one week off! You can make your own skid time, just find one of those new developments, they're always good fun :)

Other than that, you can drive to Bris in your sic sic rental, stay at our place and come out Sat night. I don't have skanks to hook ya up with but we can trawl the valley and find some ;-) hahahaha