SAU Community

Aftermarket Front Bar For R34

ashneel

hey guys.

im after a Z tune look alike front bar. kinda like what JASI was selling. now that their rep has gone down the toilet not looking at getting a front bar from them.

so is there any other company that i could get a GTR or a Ztune front bar to fit a GTT?

ta

Ash

hey guys.

im after a Z tune look alike front bar. kinda like what JASI was selling. now that their rep has gone down the toilet not looking at getting a front bar from them.

so is there any other company that i could get a GTR or a Ztune front bar to fit a GTT?

ta

Ash

i guess you could get one custom made but that would cost you alot more, but obviousley your gonna get something that fits !

u should look at getting something more rare because if u get the front bar it doesnt look that great without the gtr bonnet and matching front guards i reckon.

i have a tommy kaira front bar ive never seen another one the same as it on a gtt except for the genuine tommy kaira r that (i think) power play brought in ages ago it was silver.

that ztune frontbar will touch the road unless your front shocks are at their stock height (375mm?) Looks good but very impractical ..and being fibreglass, won't last long unless you are extremely careful.

check ebay ash. look for a seller called "mybodykits". he sells awesome parts that fit well. i bought a bar off him for the 33 and it fit perfect. checp prices too, bout 300 i reckon.

GTR: http://cgi.ebay.com.au/Nissan-GTR-Skyline-...id=p3911.c0.m14

Nismo: http://cgi.ebay.com.au/Brand-new-Nismo-fro...id=p3911.c0.m14

Edited by cheez

you guys should try and offer more variety for R34 GTTs :blink: Anyone who comes up with a nice lip for GTTs to suit stock bumpers will do well I reckon

A very nice one exists atm, but it comes with a hefty price tag, its made by east bear and costs around the $550 mark just for the lip

nengun-2175-02-eastbear-front_spoiler_-_prior_term_bumper.png

They also have a few more styles of lip, but i believe they are only suited to certain front gtt front bars, no doubt they could be customized to fit though

yes I'm aware of the eastbear lip .., it's $700 delivered and by the time you paint it, it's close to $1,000 ... not worth it when you can get an entire copy bodykit for that sort of money. I wonder why no one's copied it yet... I'd pay $300 for it locally and $200 to paint and fit.

yes I'm aware of the eastbear lip .., it's $700 delivered and by the time you paint it, it's close to $1,000 ... not worth it when you can get an entire copy bodykit for that sort of money. I wonder why no one's copied it yet... I'd pay $300 for it locally and $200 to paint and fit.

+11ty,

But as per the topic it would be nice to see someone else attempt the Z-tune front for the GTT