SAU Community

Has Anyone Delt With 'littlematty092092' ?

I know this isn't the exact place to put this thread, however I am asking if anyone has dealt with Littlematty092092 as I need to know Matthew Johnson's state before I start tracking down the address. He has got my money, and I do not have the item that I purchased from him. He isn't answering my calls or sms.

Any help would be great guys... Cheers...

According to one of his old threads he is in Melbourne.

But is unlikely that's his real name. Good luck finding him anyway, PM one of the mods if you haven't already.

I bought an iPhone from him a while back, in Melbourne.

It ended up being dodgy but he wouldn't answer my calls etc. He also has an R31, if you get his address let me know while you're at it :)

f*k i hate losers like this and it happens alot, then makes it hard for everyone that is legit to sell anything or want to buy anything from interstate.

hay mate if you the guy thinkin of how did the Rb go you got off me for ya track car ?

goodluck with hunting this guy down.

M G Johnson is his name. I won't be supplying his address until the end of this week. I will give him one week in which he can contact me, otherwise... :woot:

RB is goibng sweet, it would be better if I could have my TR43 high flowed turbo from littlematty... Thats why I'm annoyed. This deal will probably make me miss drift school in October...

Well if you could offer me one that is going to spool my externally gated 20det up quick and fast, like the VG I'm keen, but take into consideration the turbo hasn't shown and I've lost $400 it looks like... Well until I get my contacts together in Melbourne.

Edited by topgundriftco

I was going to buy this turbo off him... but when dealing with him I found him to be strange and backed out of the deal...lucky me I guess.

I received a call from Matthew today in regards to the turbo, said if the turbo doesnt arrive within one week he will give me my money back. So atleast there is some progress. :blush: