SAU Community

Looking For Good Home

Beeing fairly pc illiterate im hoping this works . Took me a while to figure out how to get this up. Anyway i have an old 1984 skyline pretty much all original, motor gearbox ect 4 door sedan 5 spd manual . Still runs but pretty rough good old work horse , but needs work to keep her going. Thought i would put this on here to see if anyone was interested in giving her a good home had her for 12yrs and 3 kids learning to drive and using her till they got cars of thier own i dont have the money to put into her and not even sure if she is worth it anymore but maybe to someone out there she is .So giving her up to best offer rego runs out 01/10 /09 no roadworthy as is .still drives well but runs rough so if you think she is for you plz contact me via here i guess .

Shelly :)

Beeing fairly pc illiterate im hoping this works . Took me a while to figure out how to get this up. Anyway i have an old 1984 skyline pretty much all original, motor gearbox ect 4 door sedan 5 spd manual . Still runs but pretty rough good old work horse , but needs work to keep her going. Thought i would put this on here to see if anyone was interested in giving her a good home had her for 12yrs and 3 kids learning to drive and using her till they got cars of thier own i dont have the money to put into her and not even sure if she is worth it anymore but maybe to someone out there she is .So giving her up to best offer rego runs out 01/10 /09 no roadworthy as is .still drives well but runs rough so if you think she is for you plz contact me via here i guess .

Shelly :blush:

Hi Shelly,

You'll need to put a little more info on here to get some bites. A price would help too :blink:

And coincidentally i just put mine on here for sale.

Pictures are also super helpful.

yer if you could post some pics and more info on the car would be very helpfull and probli help you to sell her aswell

also what condition is the interior and exterior in no biggies with the engine and gearbox as im planning to convert to rb30det in on e newayz

Sorry to everyone that asked about the car for beeing so slow to post a reply ,but work rules my life at the moment . Im happy to say for me that i found a buyer for the car but thanx for the interest and once again sorry for the slow reply .

Shell