SAU Community

Costume Ideas/hire For Dress-up Party;

DRFT31

Hi guys,

Got a costume party coming up, have no idea where to go there's too many places listed in the yellow pages just rather drive that little bit extra and go to one place that's half decent and actually find something lol.

If anyone knows any websites please list them. Theres no theme and i got nothing in mind so throw me some suggestions, that would definitely help me aswell. :D

Btw closer to northern surburbs would be great.

Cheers! :P

If it's Halloween themed get a cereal box, empty it out and stick a plastic knife in it. Then string it around your neck and go as a cereal killer.

I made this in literally 2 minutes before leaving for a party a few years back and came runner up for best dressed.

• Like 1

Was just looking this up for myself 2 weeks ago haha.

This place has good costumes and can do next day delivery to Vic!

www.costumebox.com.au

Others:

www.amazingtransformations.com.au (Glen Iris)

www.razzlecostumes.com.au (Camberwell)

Edited by UnCo

get a white race suit and helmet and go as the stig! lol

where bouts in melb r u? in berwick there is ABC costumes and i think they also have a shop in knox too or near it. they are pretty good my fiance at a dress up 21st bday and everyone hired from abc costumes

• 4 years later...

As kezr33 mentioned, best if you don't rent full costume and make it cryptic especially if it relates to the reason for the party/host, between movies/shows artists/song titles there must be somthing. It gets conversations going

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

• Similar Content

• Latest Posts

• Interesting that it has 2 to the USB stick. Are the ones to the USB stick different? Or labelled anything at all? Telstra 4G is Band 28 is the long range one you want, it's 700mHz. I'm trying to do some reading on the Cel-Fi stuff, but I can't find any decent info online that makes me feel comfortable being able to work out the sort of antennas we could get away to swapping it over to. The antennas I'm starting to do some stuff with at work, are a transparent antenna. They're designed to stick onto the window. Which means you wouldn't even have the antenna outside the car. Volkswagen have just started using the exact same types of antennas on some of their new cars (And from the same antenna manufacturer). But, RF stuff is a bit of a dark art some days, and getting it wrong in your car could make for a terrible waste of money trying to swap antennas :S
    • I'm not going to lie Duncan, Saturday and Sunday were pretty rough days. The sort of work I was doing would previously have ended up with me spending about an hour and a half chatting with Neil. Firstly about something I had a question about, and then both of us rambling off on tangents.  I think how Neil did things, and his attitude to getting it done is helping me in part to get this stuff done. Then I can actually do the things I enjoy more easily  
    • Talked to another R34 GT-T owner, he said bonnet of his car once fell and slammed from full height because of strong wind at a car show and nothing was damaged or broken, so I guess I'm just overthinking some things but yeah, just making sure I'm not damaging the car anyhow cause wanna keep it for a long time.
    • I would say 100% that it doesn't matter at all. I have an Al bonnet and I drop it sometimes, push it others. Have done so for 25 years and there's no way to tell that either has caused any problems (because there are no problems).
    • yeah, a black 4 door HR, stock AT RB20DE. Was a pretty good daily summer car, it was kept in a garage during winter but previous owner was fighting rust so most of the car was covered with rust undercoating, the trunk, floorpan, it started to rust underneath so I thought it would be better to find other chassis that was taken care better and do rust preventions myself, at least I would know where keep my attention at. Plans are simple, enjoy the car as much as I can, mostly on summer of course, winter here is long and not kind to 90s JDM, I wanna keep it mostly stock like, I'm not a huge fan of GT-R look or any body kits so gonna keep it as metal as possible haha, something more balanced look wise and yeah, work on performance, I was thinking about RB25DET but 20DET actually feels fun, as long as it's reliable I think I might keep it.