SAU Community

Read This!

adznight

Hey now that I've got your attention, I'm hoping to get some momentum for the the SAU Vic Gala Ball. I'm not doing this on behalf of the committee, I'm just doing this because I'd hate to see a kick ass event cancelled.

THIS IS AN OPEN EVENT

Yeah it might sound a bit stuffy but imagine it like this - being at a wedding with a bunch of your mates with good food, entertainment all the booze you can drink minus all the boring wedding formality crap. Basically it's going to be an excuse for all of us to get together, talk about cars, sink p|ss and have a few laughs.

All the club regulars are really friendly guys and girls and any of you who have been away to Shep for DECA etc can vouch for that. It would be great to see all these new faces and hey, if you worried you wont know anyone - bring your friends.

Anyhow the short of the long is I'd really hate to see this event cancelled as the committee have put together a good night, plus we'll get to hit the town all liquored up afterward which will be hilarious. This wont be an up tight stuffy night, it will be awesome, think of it as a SAU party.

If you're considering coming PLEASE pay up and join the fun :yes:

Prizes on the night too!

1x Meal Voucher for Bells Hotel - Approx value $50

1x Import Monster Credit. Value $200

1x General Maintenance Kit from Status Gearbox & Diff. Value approx $150

1x Dyno Power Run - Racepace Motorsport. Value $160 (RWD or GTR only)

1x Meguiars Pack - TBA Value (approx $100 i believe)

Main thread - http://www.skylinesaustralia.com/forums/Sa...-3-t282936.html

Me too :P

It's gonna be awesome if people can get in on it. If it does get cancelled your payment will get refunded so don't worry about it being cancelled on you / don't wait for a domino effect of people.

I thought this was going to be about the Taco Bill "13 shot" drink that has come into the spotlight over the last couple of days, was an article in the Herald Sun about it on Thursday.

As it is about the Gala Ball, Adz has a good point :)