SAU Community

Racepace Built R34 Gtr Nur Rb28 V-cam

One of the surprises that I was alluding to earlier relates to myself being a wheel whore and the black and white storm trooper theme, well take a look at these:

You gotta love the Japlish:

dscf0169y.jpg

dscf0168.jpg

Custom satin black finish- good to look at; a bastard to keep clean!

55187116.jpg

16640212.jpg

Not as much concavity as a set of 18X10.5 +12:

84355984.jpg

26737666.jpg

Nothing like a fat girth!

49684161.jpg

Took over 6 months to get my hands on these

81744993.jpg

This beast needs grip too:

Latest release in Australia - Advan Neova Ad08

dsc01093tq.jpg

The grip exceeds that of Bridgestone RE010R and Hankook K107 by far. However, still not as good as R Spec tyres.

dsc01094.jpg

Look at that aggressive tread design - flaming! Tread wear is at a respectable 180.

dsc01095v.jpg

I think VHT wrinkle spray paint was used on Catch can and cam covers. The finish is non uniform and looks kinda cool.

The car is certainly 100% completed!

I will post dyno result and final pics of car on the weekend.

STOP TEASING US!!!!!

Are you coming to DECA with this GTR?

Im beginnign to wonder if this isnt another Racepace viral marketing thread! But who cares, I still want to see the diference Vcam makes to low end torque on this beast. And since Im racing this weekend im not going to see the dyno sheet till monday now.

Any chance you can tell us where you got that nice dashboard mat from?

snozzle Posted Today, 02:02 AM

now this guy is just f**king with us, lmao

wat a depressing thread!!

i see the pics and i think, fml, makes my car look like a grain of salt lol

My intention is certainly NOT to mess with anyone or to offend anyone. I am just a guy who likes his GTR and thought it would be a good idea to share the fruits of my labour (btw many many extra hours of it mind you) with everyone!

N1GTR Posted Today, 12:07 PM

STOP TEASING US!!!!!

Are you coming to DECA with this GTR?

Can't make it to DECA as I have to work on those days to pay off the debt the car owns me!

GTRNUR Posted Today, 12:15 PM

Im beginnign to wonder if this isnt another Racepace viral marketing thread! But who cares, I still want to see the diference Vcam makes to low end torque on this beast. And since Im racing this weekend im not going to see the dyno sheet till monday now.

Any chance you can tell us where you got that nice dashboard mat from?

I assure you, this is not a marketing ploy by Racepace. However, I am their loyal customer and they have done a superb job, therefore I am just giving them a thumbs up!

I bought the dash mat from Superior, can be ordered from any private JDM importer.

Cheers

Matt

One of the surprises that I was alluding to earlier relates to myself being a wheel whore and the black and white storm trooper theme, well take a look at these:

I love the look of black wheels on a white car. Makes it look tough

Just kidding about the marketing thing Matt, and if I were in melbourne Racepace would be the ones working on my car as well. Thanks for the info on the mat Matt. lol