SAU Community

R34 GT-t insurance

ilusi

Hey everyone, i am new to all this and i am looking to buy a R34, i know this question may have been mentioned many times, but i was wondering, if any R34 drivers or other informed people know, how much it is to get comprehensive insurance for a 22 y.o, male.

Also, other than just cars insurance, which other insurance companies would you recommend?

Just one last question, does anyone know anyone selling a black r34 Gt-t in melbourne, around the 30-35k price? I have looked on the car sales forum already.

I have done research and stuff, but i think this is the best place to ask, so please help me out guys...THANKS HEAPS!!!! I really wanna join the Skyline Family!!! LOL

Also, other than just cars insurance, which other insurance companies would you recommend?

Just one last question, does anyone know anyone selling a black r34 Gt-t in melbourne, around the 30-35k price?  I have looked on the car sales forum already.

I am with Shannon's they are really good so far!

:ghost: Nooooooooooooooooooooo!!! Dont get black, there are already too many :D I already know 5 black gtt's on the road and 2 more about to breakout of the compliance web :)

Silver is nice ;) So is Bayside blue, there is also a nice purple one in Adelaide that was for sale recently and if you really wanna turn heads go YELLOW!!!

Seriuosly though good luck with it all :)

/goes and thinks of other mods he can do...

Hi There.

Just bought my R34 GT-t, about 8 weeks ago, got my insurance, full comp, from Just Cars.

They must have been (or are still) having a special on R-34s because I got mine for $1588.

Including exhaust mods, stereo, wheels etc.

I'm 25 and on Rating 2

Famous quoted me double that.

BASS OUT

Silver is nice ;) So is Bayside blue, there is also a nice purple one in Adelaide that was for sale recently and if you really wanna turn heads go YELLOW!!!

Seriuosly though good luck with it all :)

/goes and thinks of other mods he can do...

sssshhh!! Bayside Blue is mine, i baggsed it!!! :D So help me... i will be the first with one.... :) (too bad it's gonna have to be a re-spray)

sssshhh!! Bayside Blue is mine, i baggsed it!!! :D So help me... i will be the first with one.... :) (too bad it's gonna have to be a re-spray)

Sorry dude, already seen a bayside blue GTT on the south eastern freeway couple of weeks ago!

Im with Shannons and they are great for me as well - but I think they are one of those companies where you really need to be +25yo. Otherwise their premiums are very high. But for me they were less than half the price of their nearest rivals quote.

Guest RedLineGTR
Im with Shannons and they are great for me as well - but I think they are one of those companies where you really need to be +25yo. Otherwise their premiums are very high. But for me they were less than half the price of their nearest rivals quote.

Thats true..25+ years and over...otherwise u will be paying about $3-$4-$5000 dollars for comprehensive insurance. It does cost a fark load...try maybe under your parents name of someshit like that dont know if it will work..but i'l paying full comp insurance and its a bitch :D gone through just cars insurance

wow....great!!! thanks guys...but the fact that i am only 21...turning 22 in jan next year....is a bit of a worry to me. I hope just cars will be nice (or something stoopid) and give me full comp for around 1.5k.

Do you guys try to give as little information as possible..or do you tell them everything you got? Because the car i am looking at, has full leather interior, bodykit, 18" wheels, apexi SAFC, apexi rev meter and some other stuff.

Umm....maybe i will try to get insurance under my father's name, that means i gotta register the car under his name right???

No you really should tell them because if and when you have an accident and try to claim they will deny you as you didn't list your extra's. You see Insurance company's are scum and will find any way possible to get out of a claim trust me. I know a lot of people dont list them but it's a BIG risk.

You know you wont be able to import a car with those extras dont you? It will have to be a local R34 as all imports have to be stock standard now.

Sorry dude, already seen a bayside blue GTT on the south eastern freeway couple of weeks ago!

oh nooooooo... are u serious?? r u sure? wasn't a GTR was it?? i am soooo crushed at the moment.... so ...... very ............. very.................. crushed....

:)

oh nooooooo... are u serious?? r u sure? wasn't a GTR was it?? i am soooo crushed at the moment.... so ...... very ............. very.................. crushed....  

:)

Sorry dude, it was definitely NOT a GTR, didnt have the PHAT rear guards or the rear splitter, the wing looked like a GTT one and I didnt see a GTR badge either - I am 99.9% certain it was not a GTR, I would assume it was a GTT but could have been the GT-V or even just GT, there were I think 200 of those made [GT-V].

Sorry about the digression.

I agree with Adzmax - tell the insurance company as much as you can and if you need to make a claim, you can be safe in knowing they won't find anything to reject the claim with :)

Just Cars [& some others] are ok with Mods as long as they are legal AND you tell them!