SAU Community

Dr30 R/s Guard Badges

Hi Guys & Gals,

When I was cruising Yahoo auctions via Import Monster last night I stumbled across 2 x very nice original R/S badges on page 7 of my DR30 search.

They have a starting figure equivalent to AU$74.00 and if you think like me, they would be a good investment for your ride for when yours are old & crazed and or cracked.

Cheers, D

I bought a pair of new RS guard badges recently, plus the front bonnet "S" and rear bootlid "X" emblems direct from Jenesis' Yahoo Auctions Japan shop. Definitely worth getting if you're into the whole restoration buzz like I am :O

They can be ordered new through Nissan NZ/Aus, but it's far cheaper and faster to source them direct from Japan. I used the Hayatonka middleman service to purchase mine, the guy who runs it has very reasonable charges compared to most. Plus as an added bonus for purchasing from Jenesis they included a couple of bonus items - a large "NISSAN PDC" sticker and small "Strongest Skyline Ever" decal.

another Yahoo shop that sells the badges is Carshop Omote - see here for their current listings, they have other genuine parts as well.

I bought a pair of new RS guard badges recently, plus the front bonnet "S" and rear bootlid "X" emblems direct from Jenesis' Yahoo Auctions Japan shop. Definitely worth getting if you're into the whole restoration buzz like I am :O

They can be ordered new through Nissan NZ/Aus, but it's far cheaper and faster to source them direct from Japan. I used the Hayatonka middleman service to purchase mine, the guy who runs it has very reasonable charges compared to most. Plus as an added bonus for purchasing from Jenesis they included a couple of bonus items - a large "NISSAN PDC" sticker and small "Strongest Skyline Ever" decal.

another Yahoo shop that sells the badges is Carshop Omote - see here for their current listings, they have other genuine parts as well.

dus anyone here know were i could find a dr30 rs complete with or without engine and gearbox

minor bodywork okay minor rust okay.

in perth

cheers

I just listed one for sale today on behalf of an older lady, an '81 4-door DR30 RS non-turbo. Has been her daily driver for years now, but she's looking to get something more modern.

A shame you're in Australia and not New Zealand, otherwise it could probably have suited your needs. The current owner is only looking for around $3-4k.

with that said, I do have contacts in vehicle shipping...