SAU Community

Gizzmo Boost Controller Help Please!

boostn_32

I have just got a gizzmo bc installed, i read the book and i can work everything but i cant set the boost

for some reason

Can anyone with one please help me

also does anyone know the correct duty cycle and the gain for 12 - 15 psi

any help will be appreciated

hold bottom button for few secs:

screen will scroll closed or open, when you see closed press BOTH buttons at the same time.

next screen will have a number set it to around 35 and press BOTH buttons at the same time. (this is duty)

next screen will have a number set it to around 15 and press BOTH buttons at the same time. (this is Gain) NEVER SET THIS OVER 30 unless you know exactly what you are doing.

boost is now set, if it is a bit low increase the numbers ive highlighted in bold.

Edited by URAS

hold bottom button for few secs:

screen will scroll closed or open, when you see closed press BOTH buttons at the same time.

next screen will have a number set it to around 35 and press BOTH buttons at the same time. (this is duty)

next screen will have a number set it to around 15 and press BOTH buttons at the same time. (this is Gain) NEVER SET THIS OVER 30 unless you know exactly what you are doing.

boost is now set, if it is a bit low increase the numbers ive highlighted in bold.

thanks alot mate! ill give it a go