SAU Community

Distraction Accident!

GTR-N1

we wagged school years ago back in the day and decided to drive into the city and get stoned in the mall.

my mate back then who sucked at driving at the best of times and myself noticed some school girls also waggin at a bus stop

eyes went off the road

car infront stopped

went RIGHT up the back of it

i remember looking out the passenger side window moments later seeing a green gemini slip sliding around and looping it infront of the accident after, having to take evasive action.

we didn't get the girls, but i had trouble trying to cope with whiplash and lieing about it to the parentals.

• Replies 77
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I noticed some guy on the lane next to me txting at the red lights. He ended up going on the lane with opposite traffic and just swerved back in just in time. I don't think he learned his lesson cos he went back to txting rofl...

Edited by Willmander

I noticed some guy on the lane next to me txting at the red lights. He ended up going on the lane with opposite traffic and just swerved back in just in time. I don't think he learned his lesson cos he went back to txting rofl...

Thinks he's indestructible = bulletproof = impregnable > arrogant = thinks he can multitask like the girl who has a ciggie in her mouth + lippie in one hand + coffee in the other > CRASH ! ! :D

we wagged school years ago back in the day and decided to drive into the city and get stoned in the mall.

my mate back then who sucked at driving at the best of times and myself noticed some school girls also waggin at a bus stop

eyes went off the road

car infront stopped

went RIGHT up the back of it

i remember looking out the passenger side window moments later seeing a green gemini slip sliding around and looping it infront of the accident after, having to take evasive action.

we didn't get the girls, but i had trouble trying to cope with whiplash and lieing about it to the parentals.

Haha...memories..same thing wagging school, we were sitting at the lights with mate who just got his license...he somehow managed to stick it in reverse instead of first...rammed into the magna behind us..

Another time seen a hot girl, waved , she waved back, i ripped the handbrake turned around and took out a row of wheelie bins...funnily enough she thought it was funny and i did get the girl..well for the day anyway :D

Edited by doozooby

• 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
2nd one - pull up to a set of amber lights , I prob coulda made it thru but it was safer to stop.

Again look in my rearview ( this time I was in teh s15 ) and see this chick witha look of terror on her face wigging the streering wheel left and right .. so obviously she has locked it up because she didnt see me in time.. then she has the GALL to abuse ME ! WTF?

I've had the same thing, i braked normally cos some c*unt cut 2 people infront of me and they braked hard she locked up, tyres screeching and almost hit me, then she beeped me like no tomorrow, gave me the finger and cursed me. Lol WTF aye, bogan blondie ftl...not my fault shit cars have shit brakes

So Once we got moving I slowed down to make her tail me and she was right up my ass, anyhow she overtook me (that was the plan) and it was on like donkey kong. Followed her for 20 minutes scared the shit outa her lol started turning into streets without indicating and stuff.

Dude was it a green p plater ford laser in white

lol that video is farrrrkd !

ive had a few close calls from looking at chicks, especaily in the city....which is the worst place i no because of the traffic and stop start driving :S i keep telling myself to stop lookin and to concentrate ha !another time was on oxford street padington, i was about to change lanes from the left into the middle and had a quick look in my side mirror, soon as i looked bak infront the guy infront locked up, i had just enough time to get into the middle lane, missin him by inches....ended up bein a 4 car pile-up....5 car if i didnt react quick enough....scared the shit out of me !

Also funny thing this morning driving through ahsfield on Liverpool rd there was a green Hyundai of some sort behind me all of a sudden he starts driving on the other side of the road for 5 minutes...

Guess he thought we were in Seoul...

Also funny thing this morning driving through ahsfield on Liverpool rd there was a green Hyundai of some sort behind me all of a sudden he starts driving on the other side of the road for 5 minutes...

Guess he thought we were in Seoul...

That's pretty bad; especially on congested Liverpool Rd (aka Hume Hwy)!!!

Must have seemed like 5 minutes but it'd only take 5 sec to hit someone head-on on THAT road.

yeah ive had a few with the old changing of a cd or reaching around the car to get the cd wallet.

fixed all that with a dvd player that takes usb input 8gb of music and a remote now. :happy:

Heres a little something for everyone to giggle at

it's fake

sometimes get distracted looking a girls, but usually make sure the road is clear beforehand and also, going slower then normal.

the spider thing is no joke, when i was younger, my dad, me and my brother were driving back from the middle of nowhere and this large spider (huntsman) was in the fking car, above the RHS passenger window. seriously, never seen my father move so quickly. we were doing 100ks at the time, instantly pulled over, braked hard and all jumped out of the car. luckily we weren't in traffic.

Edited by Peter89