SAU Community

Wats Better R33 R34

spence01

just go all out and trade for a commodore. :)

why would i do that lol skylines eat them and why sell your car thats pretty sweet

thanks everyone for replying, it looks like im staying with the 33 coupe

cheers

Edited by spence01

buy a hyandai... i hear they go

to the tip! lawl

go coupe ftw... mind you, you can kit up a 34 4 door hellll secks...

and 33's are as common as a falcodore :) but it's your decision, everyone has their own tastes :down: either way both manual both turbo... meh? :mad:

Z tune R34 GTR FTW :P lol as brendan said all personal taste...some people love the R32, or the 33 or 34 i mean if u WANT a R34 then go for it aye cause if u buy a R33 u might regret it in the end personally i'd buy a R34 due to its newer condition but if your tight on cash just buy a R33 S2 :cool:

I have a 4 door 34 and i love it! My mate has the 34 coupe. He loves it. I bought mine coz its a sporty quick car. More practical but not as fun as a 2 door. If i didn't care about having four doors i would have definately gone coupe. Agree with br3ndan it is definately personal preference.

I have a 4 door 34 and i love it, prefer the look of it to the coupe any day plus its something a little different.. All down to what you like mate and what you can afford, i had plenty of people trying to tell me what i should and shouldn't get in the end i thought f**k 'em - went out on a limb and i haven't looked back. I still admire my own car regularly and enjoy washing an waxing it whenever i get the chance regardless of what anybody else says or thinks! Best of luck with your decision. :(