SAU Community

Nissan R34 Gtr V- Spec

sly14

hey guys i have decide to go ahead and sell my gtr after been very half hearted about it if it sells it will be good if not im happy to kep the car and keep building it up.

The car was imported by zele imports which are known for there high grade gtrs that they stock and shows in the flesh.

so specs are.

1999 v spec

70xxx kms

just serviced

immaculate bay side blue

original gtr floor mats front and rear

original hid's

alarm system

zeal coil overs

garret 2560-5 turbos brand new and installed a few weeks ago with all new gaskets, fluids etc. with recipes

new blitz front pipe

new blitz de cat pipe

new nismo weldina exhaust

nismo front indicators

nismo side indicators

color coded front lipe

tv/dvd player

bridgestone 265 re01's

im sure there is more that i have left out.

IMG_0119.jpg

IMG_3062.jpg

IMG_0129.jpg

IMG_0131.jpg

IMG_1280_resize.jpg

IMG_1437_resize.jpg

i have pictures of the hole car from when i purchased it boot,body, panels, engine bay, etc etc so if your after more pictures let me know. this car is immaculate throught and a perfect base for some one that is after a as new gtr.all inspections are welcome.

also i should mention the car was imported stock standard and all modifications were done in the last few months all brand new.

$51500

PLEASE NO TIME WASTERS.

PH: 0423697701

kind regards :O

Edited by sly14

if your genuinely interested in buying my gtr send me a pm with your email and i can send a few through.

cheers

if ppl are genuinely interested please call me and come have a look instead of pming me as i dont have enough time or access to keep checking back here.

cheers guys

Reading your above two replies to my posts, its like from the start you didnt think i was genuinely interested. Im not sure why?

Anyway, if i was located in adelaide i would have made an appointment to just come over to look at your car in person. If you've seen my posts around the forums - you'd see that your car was almost exactly what i have been searching for, and it was in my price range with no negotiation necessary.

Im in sydney and willing to travel ASAP if necessary for a GTR just like this, however for the interim (or atleast until this weekend) - additional pics were the only way i could get a better view on what i was potentially purchasing. I didnt think it was that big of a deal, as you said in your first post 'if your after more pictures let me know'. If i wasnt 'genuinely interested' in buying - i wouldnt have even been asking!

I appreciate your time anyway, sorry for any inconvenience.

Cheers and good luck with the sale.

Edited by KR4-GTR