SAU Community

R34 Gtt Wrecking, Black, Rb25det Neo

hey guys,

i have a BLACK R34 GTT that i am considering selling for parts as its had a crash, the front left has damage from where it hit a tree.

The engine does still start. Never had any problems with the car

The car had about 120,000kms of genuine kms i have the papers from japan, also have a manual with it.

Car had its 100,000kms service done, and has been serviced every 5000km since. All interior is fine, i will post up some pics soon, its located in geelong, VIC. looking for some interest either in parts or the car as a whole...

Thanks

thanks Gman n msports. it sucks but could b worse :)

i knew id forget things sorry guys, feel free to call or text msg me on 0408340465 (if i dont answer just leave a msg) pm on here or email me [email protected] and i will get back to u ASAP

i seem to be only able to send a couple pms a day though.. so email might be easeir for me to reply to questions than pms.

the car is a manual, and it is a 2 door.

R34wong: cant reply to ya pm sorry coz i have replied to too many but yer sure thing.

Battery: u mean engine and gearbox right? give me an email, call or text please

mainyard: u have dibs then mate

aznbongsta: yer the interior parts thats fine, spoiler i may be keeping sorry, pick up would b fine id have to pull stuff apart first but.

the airbags did not go off

John: its a manual 2 door, airbags didnt come out, and yer the a pillar would b fine too.

msports: thats all fine

Gman: radiator support bar is no good sorry gman

PM's recienved although cant wb to all yet as limited amount of replies a day for some reason... yer bonnet is screwed mate lol, it had an intercooler which has become no good coz it got bent, a pod which is also no good, and a turbo back exhaust which should b fine... it was only lightly modified... and all that was done by my within the last year as i brought it stock as a rock. also had tineted windows, 18 inch speedy inferno wheels black wit silver lip, and aftermarket kenwood sound system... hope that helps, thanks :)