SAU Community

R34 Gtt Wrecking, Black, Rb25det Neo

hi guys, sorry for slow replies on things but i work from 830-530 have about 40 mins lunch and after work to try get back to ppl. i check it during my lunch brake as best i can but have just got alot of ppl to reply to doin the best i can. i hope to start parting the car out on or b4 this wknd. can people please leave mobiles in all there pms and emails so i can call. im writing everything down on paper to try and track everything and have everythign as fair as possible for parts :P also any parts ur after tell me wat it is and leave me an offer that u think is reasonable to please as it just makes things quicker for me instead of me tryn to decide wat things r worth..

ENGINE AND GEAR BOX AND ELECTRICS 3,500$ or nearest offer!!! and i wil b able to use an engine crane to put it on a trailor for u hopefully. thanks guys, will b in touch if i dont get back after say 4-5 days feel free to call pm text again something and tell me part + offer. Thanks again :bunny:

Daz

hey matty gear knob i will probs leave with the gear box unless i leave an aftermarket one on it depends wat the person who buys engine n box wants sorry.

jap muscle headlights i will need to inspect further, i should have the car back at my house on wednesday or thurs at latest.. i no they have some cracks i asume there no good what part of the inside u after mayb they would b ok for u =S

rake id prefer to sell the cover with the guages atm but we will see wat happens ok champ, if i cant sell the guage then hey why not lol.

8110 and lankeiboy i pm'd yas

thanks guys

malz 34 the boot carpet was in alright condition no tears or cuts or anything

and the ash tray actually seemed to have been taking either by the tow truck driver or the insurance company it vanished sorry =S

ANY1 WHO I HAVENT REPLIED TO AND HAVE SENT ME A PM PLEASE EMAIL OR AT WORST PM AGAIN!!! as i may have missed it accidently. and leave a mobile please, its hard as tryn to track wat pms i have and havent replied to email at least i can tell... or feel free to txt msg me. thanx

R-spec so sorry mate i must have forgot to wb or missed it, its hard to track wat i have and havent wb too with the flood control msg that pops up and stuff. but yer front bar is stuffed...

night quest give me an email please, popular part but if other ppl fall through then yer for sure :D

hahahah EJD001 yer i wanted a more natural look for the car lol, glad ya like it. yerrr the boot isnt closed properly there either i dont think i had it open.. dunno

8110 im gona go check some stuff out now so i will take some pics and i will get back to u about the pm soon

saturday morning i am workn til 12 then goin to a friends for grand final so will probably not have time to reply but will do on sunday ok guys thanks =)

• 2 weeks later...