SAU Community

How Many Cefiro's Have You Seen On The Street?

Ceffy

So how many have you seen?

I think Ive seen two on the street, other than the one I saw just before I bought mine and the others seen out at the drifts. First one I saw cruising on the Hwy to the Sunshine Coast. It was pink and looked like a drift pig. We both gave it a bit of curry and then cruised side by side. The other was cruising through Ipswich, looked bog stock on the outside. Other than that havint seen any in ages...

• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Very hard to keep track of, I know of Cefiro's in the Eastern states that were built here in Perth, likewise, my Ceffy is from Queensland.

I know of Cefiro's that were in Perth, went over East, then came back to Perth....yeah, wow.

I can account for approximately 10 known street registered Cefiro's in Perth, and have seen 5 with my own eyes.

There'd be another 10 or so that are B Class Rego/Race Use only, or unregistered, plus mine.

As for others, I know of 2 Laurels in Perth, and have seen one on the road.

I know of 2 Cima's, seen both, one registered.

Have seen Cedric's for sale, and there is currently an 1965 Cedric for sale here in Perth, still to find any Gloria's, Leopards, etc

1st ceffy i saw in person was the one i bought, i see antiskeptic (white uras kitted ceffy?) rarely, and shan's ceffy is just down the road.... or in the shop now getting a rb25 or a rebuild rb20 i'm guessing

so bout 3? lol

there's quite a few cefiros going around in adelaide. you dont see them often, i might see a different one every 1 to 2 weeks...

it would be hard to estimate the total getting around, but from what ive seen on the road so far, id say 15 and up. probably a lot more than that tho

hardly ever see any laurels. in the last year i reckon ive seen no more than 3.

Edited by rayj

I live in the North of Sydney and theres only a handful that I know of, maybe 7 at most and I know most of the owners through SAU :D

When I got my first black car, it was one of the only ones on the Eastern states back in 01'

Edited by phillb

See a couple floating around...

• Dan's in his backyard haha
  • Ontryl's when I used to live in Berwick
  • Stock one on the gold coast a few weeks ago
  • Gold one around Warrandyte a couple of times

I would estimate the number at ~100, but still I can't get a rear bumper lol

Edited by konect

LOL i'll swap you, my stock kit, for your kit, i'll pay for the exhaust and cage, and freight if you can cram it in ;)

They cant be that hard to find, I've seen eBay sales go up and come down because they got crashed before end of sale, so hunt around ?

You reckon around 100, on road? or total? I think there'd be more counting the trackies.

theres 7 maybe 8 cefiro's in tas and 2 laurel :P

And between us we have half of them Toff :cool:

There would be mine and yours 2 ceff, 2 laurel

Pat/Benny G's old one, black

purply coloured one up north

greeny silver one, that was NA

And between us we have half of them Toff :banana:

There would be mine and yours 2 ceff, 2 laurel

Pat/Benny G's old one, black

purply coloured one up north

greeny silver one, that was NA

:devil:

i counted :

sam murrays old white one

yours x 2

mine x 2

beau's (blue/purple? one), he has 2 i think , the other one might be the green one?

burgandy one with the sr

another blue one that lives near me

green-ish one

and thats all i think?

Edited by toffy