SAU Community

Gtr Crash

fishyy

did Anyone See that Crash on The Freeway around 4pm on Thursday near Hepburn ave?.. i Saw a Brand New white Gtr totally smashed up on the top of a tow truck. looked like someone rear ended it... hope they had insurance!

It'd be the truck driver who rear ended him worrying about insurance.

I'm actually amazed how many have been totaled already.

Saw one on eBay USA (....yeah), completely f**ked going for $16000 USD, was running, but the chassis, axles and wheels were all f**ked well beyond repair.

Steve on Anti-lag totaled one which eh kept for a parts car I believe.

Now this one the freeway? dunno if it was totaled or not.

Its a good thing theyre cheap compared to other super cars, and alot more in production, haha

All you fellas are immediately putting the blame on the truckie, but did you ever stop to think that he was just a victim of circimstance? Did any of you actually see it? Too many dickheads cut in front of trucks these days and then hammer the anchors and think "she'll be right..." then this sort of stuff happens. Not saying this is the case, but keep an open mind.

Yeah, especially on the Freeway, NoR, alot of wankers dont take into consideration the longer stopping distance for the heavy vehicle they just cut off in their 4WD/Tarago/Merc/BMW/R35 GTR. My point is that on the insurance papers, it will be the truck driver listed as fault, if he was cut off or not, which is f**ked.

Also agree, alot of super high performance vehicle onwers (ie R35 GTRs) cant be found on this forum, they only buy such cars to match their haircuts and sorrow because their ex wife got the kids, the house and the other 5 cars. Twats with way too much money and a little package.

Yeah, especially on the Freeway, NoR, alot of wankers dont take into consideration the longer stopping distance for the heavy vehicle they just cut off in their 4WD/Tarago/Merc/BMW/R35 GTR. My point is that on the insurance papers, it will be the truck driver listed as fault, if he was cut off or not, which is f**ked.

Wrong the rules are slightly different if a truck hit you in the rear if it can be proven the car changed lanes in fnt of the truck the CAR is at fault

I know this as a few weeks ago a stupid bitch in a CLK Merc cut me off @ Stirling Hwy /Tydeman Rd lights and her insurance is footing the bill :)

Wrong the rules are slightly different if a truck hit you in the rear if it can be proven the car changed lanes in fnt of the truck the CAR is at fault

I know this as a few weeks ago a stupid bitch in a CLK Merc cut me off @ Stirling Hwy /Tydeman Rd lights and her insurance is footing the bill :)

Thats good news and good to know..

Countless times ive seen cars cut off trucks and the trucks slamming on the brakes.

I know this as a few weeks ago a stupid bitch in a CLK Merc cut me off @ Stirling Hwy /Tydeman Rd lights and her insurance is footing the bill :D

My mate ran over the front of a Getz a few weeks back when the stupid young bitch tried to hammer past him down an onramp, he skipped down a couple of gears and then she realised what was about to happen (she was running out of room due to walls etc), grabbed the anchors and the car dove towards the truckjust infront of the the rear wheels, 2 sets of dualies across the bonnet.. best thing was there was a cop car behind him :)

P.S. was the CLK driver a hairdresser?:)