SAU Community

New Blog - Team Red Stage!

StinkyPoo

It seems like Blogs are the in thing these days, so I've decided to create one using a free one available on the net.

Team RED Stage - http://teamredstage.wordpress.com

If you see me out and about with the Camera, you'll probably see the pics on this site. Main focus is on Drifting but does contain other events that we attend, as well as our trips to Japan.

Please check it out and leave comments.

*Also, I hope to practice my photography hobby and would like to do some car profiles in the future.

Dont take this the wrong way Eiji but the name "Team Red Stage" sounds like slang for "That time of the month"...

For example: - "I had to get out of the house and go driving because the missus has joined Team Red Stage this week". :cool:

• 4 weeks later...
Dont take this the wrong way Eiji but the name "Team Red Stage" sounds like slang for "That time of the month"...

For example: - "I had to get out of the house and go driving because the missus has joined Team Red Stage this week". :P

:D, not a very pleasant thing to say.....

Anyway, just letting you guys know that I have been running the blog with updates EVERY WEEKDAY. I have been doing it everyday but I have a feeling content will run out soon.

ALSO, check out the latest update which has my video of Ebisu Drift Matsuri: http://teamredstage.wordpress.com/2009/10/...ri-drift-video/

lol dude I was up for another 2 hours, watcha gon' do bout it eh? EH? hahahaha :cool:

I'm sure Shell agrees, the day only really begins after midnight.

the day does begin at midnight... whats your point?

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 10 months later...