SAU Community

Diagnosic

Curtis.Cow

the consult port is on the drivers side in the fuse box (a bit above above the accelerator pedal)

as for oils, really depends on what type of driving you are going to do. do a search, there are plenty of threads on it. as for filters, i just used a ryco filter on mine.

all ryco...

z145a oil filter - 7.5/30w is stock visc. (so any fully synth 10-40w / 5-30w will do) do a search for particulars

z200 fuel

a360 air

Edited by Jmaac

Hey my car misfires alot, when i pull the engine to the max it seriously misfires, and when I try overtaking cars in the highway it doesn't stop misfiring, sometimes the boost starts pumping up and the rpm starts dropping no matter what I do till the car slows down, I have stock headers, turbo, trubo dump pipe, down pipe and suddenly a 3 inch exhaust pipe.

I changed my fuel pump, my plugs, my airflow meter which helped for a coupe of days but then it started again.

Help!!! when I start the a/c my engine starts stalling, and at idle my engine starts to dying out especially with a/c.

I broke my hoses that carry oil from above the engine where do i get the newer one?

Waiting for reply,

Falah

ok, well the missfire isn't going to be helped by having a broken breather hose. i would go to your spare parts store and take the old hose in and get a piece of hose as close to the original as possible.

then i would look at the coil packs. they are probably stuffed and the major cause of the missfire.

as for the idle not being any good when the aircon is turned on, i would clean the AAC and IAC valves. do a search on here and you should find info on where they are located and how to clean them

ok, well the missfire isn't going to be helped by having a broken breather hose. i would go to your spare parts store and take the old hose in and get a piece of hose as close to the original as possible.

+1

then i would look at the coil packs. they are probably stuffed and the major cause of the missfire.

+1

as for the idle not being any good when the aircon is turned on, i would clean the AAC and IAC valves. do a search on here and you should find info on where they are located and how to clean them

+1

This guy is right on the money. The heater hose and AAC clean are both easy to do and all up with running around might take half of your saturday. The coilpacks (taking out, inspecting, and taping/siliconing together) would take the rest of your saturday hahaha. A day well spent I'd say.