SAU Community

Motive Dvd #3 On Sale Today

JET200

Hey guys

Motive DVD #3 went on sale today at all newsagents so grab your copy, only $14.95.

Has heaps of GTR action including:

R34 10th Anniversary Cruise

10-sec R32 GTR from USA

Twin charged R35 from Power Enterprise

Full feature on JUN R32 GTR

and

The 2009 Motive DVD GTR Challenge presented by Castrol Edge

All up over 50 minutes of GTR action

also has features on

SEMA

Tokyo Autosalon

Motive Garage

Fast and Furious Drive in Cruise

post-60913-1253679554_thumb.jpg

post-60913-1253679657_thumb.jpg

post-60913-1253679689_thumb.jpg

• Replies 112
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Faulconbridge Newsagency sold out.

Springwood Newsagency has 2X left.

The word is out, even on a Honda & Subaru Forum that this is one hellova DVD.

After watching it, I must agree! Polished Production!

How come mods are quick to close 'non approved traders' when they wanna sell / advertise a product but when this guy comes on to flog his warez it's left open? Not to mention the three threads on the same f**king topic...

how about because I spend money out of my own pocket to support the car scene and report on it

AND because I covered the R34 10th Anniversary cruise

AND this DVD has heaps of GTR stuff on it

so chill

How come mods are quick to close 'non approved traders' when they wanna sell / advertise a product but when this guy comes on to flog his warez it's left open? Not to mention the three threads on the same f**king topic...

3X Threads on the same f**king topic huh?....as terry trots off to find the other 2X... trot... trot... trot...

And BTW, if you get the chance to look at the DVD, the producer gives Skylines Australia Forum a plug...

...not to mention how many visuals there are of SAU stickers in another story as well as the R34 10th Anniv segment...

...not to mention that the R34 GT-R 10th Anniv Cruise (that was promoted here on SAU) is being used as a yardstick for two SAU ones next year!

...not to mention that a charity was to be a beneficiary!

trot... trot... trot...

3X Threads on the same f**king topic huh?....as terry trots off to find the other 2X... trot... trot... trot...

And BTW, if you get the chance to look at the DVD, the producer gives Skylines Australia Forum a plug...

...not to mention how many visuals there are of SAU stickers in another story as well as the R34 10th Anniv segment...

...not to mention that the R34 GT-R 10th Anniv Cruise (that was promoted here on SAU) is being used as a yardstick for two SAU ones next year!

...not to mention that a charity was to be a beneficiary!

trot... trot... trot...

1. This one

2. This one here

3. Lucky last

Giving SAU a wrap on the dvd doesn't help SAU pay the bills associated with running the forum.

Looks like the rules in the business trader section doesn't apply equally to everyone.

Hi Guys,

No businesses will be allowed to post on these forums unless a donation is made to the running of the SAU forums. If you are making a profit off the forums, it's only fair that we ask you to help contribute towards our running costs!

We have several donation options, including posting privaleges in here, running banner ads running on the site, or even your own dedicated sub-forum!

If you are interested in continuing to advertise here, email me - [email protected] .

Let me just add that this is NOT to make money from the forums, its purely so i can make the forums better and more stable for its users. All proceeds from Business Trader accounts are put directly back into the forums.

For those businesses who have signed up for one of our donation packages, our sincere thanks for helping our forums grow!

Thanks,

Christian

1. This one

2. This one here

3. Lucky last

Giving SAU a wrap on the dvd doesn't help SAU pay the bills associated with running the forum.

Looks like the rules in the business trader section doesn't apply equally to everyone.

Having SAU promoted through this kind of medium is a huge bonus, especially for people who's not aware of these forums itself.

And if Andrew wanted to make money on the DVD's, he would've priced them a lot more than 15 bucks. Where on earth can you find newly released motoring DVD's for that price?

Edited by mxfly