SAU Community

Motive Dvd #3 On Sale Today

JET200

Evidently, there's been a strong conflict between commonsense and bureaucracy.

If I had to choose between the two, I'd choose commonsense every time.

Besides, when you go over the posts, it doesn't take a rocket scientist to see who's constructive and who's not.

There's a symbiotic relationship going on here NOT nepotism.

Get real and cool it!

Great DVD btw! :down:

• Replies 112
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

I vote for Terry for post of the year. That was rather amusing.

The coverage of an SAU event would do more for the club and the community as a whole then trader fees would.

srsly having a sook about Andrew posting about his DVD isn't going accomplish anything. If mods/admin didn't want it happening they would have removed the threads.

Alot of people post about workshops they have been too and recommend them, should they pay trader fees because of this?

Keep up the good work Andrew, can't wait for the next one ;)

Yep, it's the SAU edition of George Orwell's Animal Farm.

All traders are created equal, but some are more equal than others.

flogging-dead-horse.jpg

Edited by W0rp3D

Alot of people post about workshops they have been too and recommend them, should they pay trader fees because of this?

Seriously? You went looking for an analogy, and that's what you found?

The rules state that people can't advertise their own business. You know, the part about them being a "trader" and all?

People talking about someone else's business that they have no commercial interest in clearly doesn't fall afoul of the rules, since they're not the actual trader.

Andrew got it first go, hence why he said "I should have gotten someone else to post it up and avoided the issue".

As they say, there's no such thing as bad publicity. If all this thread bumping is getting everyone else reading it and finding out about the DVD, [200] is doing JET Multimedia a favour.

Like I said before, I have no intention of even watching it let alone buying it...

Ok seriously answer me this, why would you go out of your way to not watch it. Fair enough if you don't want to buy it cause you are a tight ass for $15, that i can understand. But to actually say, "I am going to intentionally not watch this" shows me that you have some sort of agenda about this. Don't give me a smart ass reply, im being serious, why would you now watch it and make such a big f**king deal about this? You are on a Skyline forum, you perhaps own or have owned a skyline, you post on here enough to show you have an interest in Skylines (if not and you have no interest in Skylines than why the f**k are you on this forum?) , so if some one posts a thread about a Skyline DVD, regardless of the advertising bullshit that you keep spinning, why would you make it such an obvious thing that you aren't going to watch it?

Answer me this, say Andrew did make donations on here and was a business trader, would you still not watch it, if so once again, why?

Only thing i can think of that would make some one like you not watch it after all the things i have listed is Andrew has in some way affected your life personally and you have an agenda with him. If not, please for the love of god, shut the f**k up about this.

On a positive note, great DVD Andrew, absolutely loved it :D

Edited by PM-R33

Seriously? You went looking for an analogy, and that's what you found?

The rules state that people can't advertise their own business. You know, the part about them being a "trader" and all?

People talking about someone else's business that they have no commercial interest in clearly doesn't fall afoul of the rules, since they're not the actual trader.

Andrew got it first go, hence why he said "I should have gotten someone else to post it up and avoided the issue".

As they say, there's no such thing as bad publicity. If all this thread bumping is getting everyone else reading it and finding out about the DVD, [200] is doing JET Multimedia a favour.

I see

how does this make you feel?

Ok seriously answer me this, why would you go out of your way to not watch it. Fair enough if you don't want to buy it cause you are a tight ass for $15, that i can understand. But to actually say, "I am going to intentionally not watch this" shows me that you have some sort of agenda about this. Don't give me a smart ass reply, im being serious, why would you now watch it and make such a big f**king deal about this? You are on a Skyline forum, you perhaps own or have owned a skyline, you post on here enough to show you have an interest in Skylines (if not and you have no interest in Skylines than why the f**k are you on this forum?) , so if some one posts a thread about a Skyline DVD, regardless of the advertising bullshit that you keep spinning, why would you make it such an obvious thing that you aren't going to watch it?

Answer me this, say Andrew did make donations on here and was a business trader, would you still not watch it, if so once again, why?

Only thing i can think of that would make some one like you not watch it after all the things i have listed is Andrew has in some way affected your life personally and you have an agenda with him. If not, please for the love of god, shut the f**k up about this.

On a positive note, great DVD Andrew, absolutely loved it :P

You want me to be serious when you put questions to me like that?

Reword your questions in a more polite way otherwise I won't reply.

;)

You want me to be serious when you put questions to me like that?

Reword your questions in a more polite way otherwise I won't reply.

:P

You mean that apart from that reply you wont reply??

The word of this production is definately spreading. I know at least two copies have gone overseas. One went to Japan...

"You can come out now children! That boogie-man-pretend-policeman has gone to sleep. We've escaped now to Tokyo and the Concierge downstairs here at the New Otani Hotel has loaned us his new personal DVD called MOTIVE #3. He recommends Chapter 8 to stop you from getting Homesick" :3some: