SAU Community

Centre Console V35 2005

DOES ANY ONE HAVE PHOTOS AS TO HOW TO DISMANTLE CENTRE CONSOLE ON V35 2005 COUPE I NEED TO GET TO THE BACK OF THE BOZE UNIT BUT I HAVE NO IDEA WITHOUT DAMAGING THE CONSOLE A HOW TO GUIDE WILL BE GOOD IF POSSIBLE THANKS . :)

DOES ANY ONE HAVE PHOTOS AS TO HOW TO DISMANTLE CENTRE CONSOLE ON V35 2005 COUPE I NEED TO GET TO THE BACK OF THE BOZE UNIT BUT I HAVE NO IDEA WITHOUT DAMAGING THE CONSOLE A HOW TO GUIDE WILL BE GOOD IF POSSIBLE THANKS . :)

I've seen tutorials on the net, look it up on google.

Or try www.350z-tech.com, they usually have info on G35s

Edited by BIGGERDave

Here ya go

http://www.infinitihelp.com/diy/gcoupe/pro...t_procedure.htm

There's a lot more guides in there for the G35, some of it can adapt to our V35s ;)

Good Luck!

EDIT: I just noticed it's for 03 - 04 . Sorry about that.. But shouldn't most of the steps apply anyway?

Edited by dodes47

Yeah..it's not hard...just troublesome....

I don't have the updated interior (as mine is the 02 model), but when I ripped out all my my stuff, i even had to remove the passenger seat as the Panasonic brain was under there...you shouldn't need to go beyond the exteme that I went to...

Yeah..it's not hard...just troublesome....

You learn a lot on the first go. My tip... take it very slow and follow the instructions to a T.

You can get a few different good ones off G35 driver for the 05 interior.

When you go to put the side bits of the centre console back in, its a bitch to do without scratching other stuff. Again, slow down, chill out and work out the right angle and flex of the panel to get it in right.