• Replies 79
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

hey guys

Are the vents sold?

no they arn't mate, still available suprisingly, PM sent

have you got a power steering pump and if so how much

yeah mate, sure have one, pretty sure the price is in the topic, could be wrong...too much stuff... PM sent

Mate, How much for the snorkle for the Standed air box?

PM sent.... and SOLD to GTR DNA

"Are the vents sold?

no they arn't mate, still available suprisingly, PM sent"

Except for the centre vent that you advertised on GTROC.com.au and that I paid you for on 06/10/2009 of course!!

what???? we have 2 sets (one from our gts4), and the new set is still availible, (as thats what the bloke was talking too) and yours was posted today mate so settle down...

"Are the vents sold?

no they arn't mate, still available suprisingly, PM sent"

Except for the centre vent that you advertised on GTROC.com.au and that I paid you for on 06/10/2009 of course!!

Hi Levi, and thank for you for responding to my post, if not my PM. Since I am unable to PM you back I will have to use this post to do so.

I response to the fllowing PM:

"hey mate, your vent was posted away today, and we don't appreciate that you thought that we were scaming you or something... as we did not, and we have another set of vents (thats why we said they are suprisingly not sold, because we didn't advertise the one that you bought in the first place...) thanks anyways mate.

cheers

levi"

I am deeply offended that you think I was accusing you of dishonesty!

Please show me where I accused you of scamming me.

I simply saw an ad on a different forum, under a different username for what certainly appeared to be the same part that I had paid for previously, so in order to avoid any confusion I thought I would clarify the situation.

If you have more than one set of vents, just advertise them that way. Or even better still, just answer your PM's.

If there has been a misunderstandng on my part I apologize, but I am not a mind reader.

Thanks for you understandng and tolerance, Tony Brown

Edited by Tony Brown

mate do you happen to have the plastic bush the drives the soeedo that goes between the speedo cable and the dash and how much posted to sydney

hey mate, sorry not sure that we have a spare one, we have a complete speed cable, and do not really want to seperate sorry.

cheers