SAU Community

Need Help With The Law

Tang3rine

the judge had a half smile on her face till the guy in the corner said "may it be known to the court the defendant was a provisional licence holder in a nissan skyline"

and i was also told if i drive again in the next year its jailtime and my girl like frame wouldnt last to long in there i dont beleive

ouch...

lessons learned my friend, we all grow from them

take it from an old man of 22 like myself, 12 months will suck but it's only a short stint in the grand scheme of things

I had a 6 month suspension and copped a fine when I was on my reds, why? because I was doing 110km/h on the m4 and got caught, stupid technicality, I wasn't 'speeding' but the limit for reds is 90km/h, so stupid me for breaking the rules, I knew back then if I was to try and contest it I would have had my arse handed to me, and that was a little before all the restrictions started coming in and all the media hype on 'hoons'

in that time I was suspended however I gained an appreciation of how driving really is a privilege, and honed my disgust of all things public transport

im thinking to eliminate the temptation of driving im just gonna track spec my car and put it on a trailer so the only time ill drive it is at the track (where i enjoy it most) then in a year buy something slow to keep out of trouble