SAU Community

New Cobb Tune With Boost Control - Getting It Today

Munro

That's a very fast and respectable time John :P

What's the plan for the R33 John?

The R35s and Willall are raising the bar at Mallalla this year.

I better get my study completed and get a bit more spanner time on my Nissan.

I have a lot of catching up to do..... ;)

Thanks. Just want to sort out a few minor details on the R33 & get as much

track time as I can. Will usually take the R35 out as well, so if we have to put

the race car on the trailer I can get a few laps in with the R35 while I am there.

Thats what I did on Monday & I worked well getting use out of both cars on the day.

LSX-438 our local SAU track fiend ran one of our new boost mapped Cobb tunes today at Oran Park, and so far the feedback he has given has been excellent. Looks like you and Keir are good development drivers Munro :(

Yep, i ran one of Martins tunes today at Oran Park... only got one session on the slicks (and tune) but the car was brilliant. Full write up to come after the next supersprint round, next week :D:bunny:

Looks like I will be developing a large tyre bill trying to get into the 14s!!!

LSX - how different does the car feel with lighter wheels & slicks on it?

Looks like I will be developing a large tyre bill trying to get into the 14s!!!

LSX - how different does the car feel with lighter wheels & slicks on it?

I only had a handful of laps on the new wheels and slicks, but what i can say is the car felt much lighter and more nible (saving 10kg per corner over stock). More lateral grip of course, it felt awesome. Definitely a second or two quicker then the RE55's - I will give you guys some more impressions when i get the new wheel studs installed and get back out there. I need more practice to realise what the slicks have to offer.

• 1 year later...

Hey guys, i'm planning on getting Cobb for my 35, can anyone tell me if i do get it how i can get it tuned? any good tuner in Brisbane? or does Martin do post tunes?

Hey guys, i'm planning on getting Cobb for my 35, can anyone tell me if i do get it how i can get it tuned? any good tuner in Brisbane? or does Martin do post tunes?

I got an email tune from Martin and it worked well. He emailed to me the same day I paid for it. Great service.

• 4 weeks later...

Martin

U may remember me?

I got a Willall midpipe for my black 35 a couple of months ago, u sent it to my Gold Coast Nissan dealership who fitted it up.

As u know I am very pleased with the results.

Reading the above about your 'tune results' I just have to get it!

My question is' I also want the rest of the Willall titanium exhaust from the midpipe through to the tips, for even more power, sound and weight reduction. Do u have a tune for the whole system and how much better are the results compared to the 333awkw with midpipe and tune only?

Also, can u please email me a new quote for the exhaust plus the tune?

Kym