SAU Community

Led Drive Lights, What Do You Guys Think Of Them?

666DAN

This was pic at some Drags here in Japan a couple of weeks ago that got washed out!!

Pics dont do them justice as they look like absolute pox in the flesh.

When I first saw them on this GTR I wondered why you would put such cheap nasty looking lights on a primo car.

The japanese owner told me they were top coin but still dont suit the car at all..Sorry Dan

post-43319-1254358709_thumb.jpg

post-43319-1254358740_thumb.jpg

post-43319-1254358774_thumb.jpg

hmm, im afraid i have to agree, not a fan, they are too short, and too close to the centre of the car IMO, they need to be spaced out further, maybe someone could come up with a set for one of the aftermarket kits with larger front vents

yeah I'm not a big fan, and at nearly $2000 AUD they are no wise spending. none of the 3 R35s I bought in had them optioned on. I'm pretty sure they are how you subtly tell people you like the company of other men. flash your 'day lights' at each other in passing....

I like them but I wouldn't pay $2000 for them. Maybe they need some other mods to set them off like this car at Willall. I wouldn't mind if this car flashed me BB. :)

post-19208-1254376018_thumb.jpg

post-19208-1254376110_thumb.jpg

I like them but I wouldn't pay $2000 for them. Maybe they need some other mods to set them off like this car at Willall. I wouldn't mind if this car flashed me BB. :)

yeah that car looks nice, but would probably look even nicer without the day LEDs. :O

• 1 month later...

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

• Similar Content

• Latest Posts

• It's a 98 R34 sedan with 51,XXX km on the clock extremely clean no valve train noise and not a single issue with it. I'm just looking for some more power and dress up the engine bay a bit so it looks more presentable. Antilag was an idea for quick spool but I don't want to ruin it so I won't go that route
    • Surely the ECCs relay is still involved in getting the Haltech fired up. Don't just probe wires and wonder. Actually inspect the wiring - where it goes, where it came from, and try to work out what the installer has done. That's assuming you bought it like this and don't have the original installer available. Otherwise, ask them.
    • If it's an R34 it's definitely a Neo. If it's an R33 (were there any '98 33s?) then it's definitely an S2. There is no chance that it is an S1. Don't do anti-lag. These things are getting to be as rare as hen's teeth. The days of being able to grenade a motor and just pick up another from the wrecker for $1000 are so far gone here in Australia that every wanker that ever did it is regretting doing it now.
    • This might help identify the RB25 you have;     
    • Hey guys  looking for a second opinion before I send my haltech platinum pro ecu to haltech for testing.  basically my platinum pro ecu in my r33 gtst was working fine up until a few days ago.  The ecu power supply cable is reading 12v with the ignition on but the ecu doesn’t turn on, the lights on the ecu don’t light up and I can’t connect to it via my laptop.  bit of context, the engine is out of my r33 at the moment as I’m rebuilding it. I installed a walbro fuel pump a few weeks ago and did the relay wiring mod along with it. All worked fine, the fuel pump was priming when I turn the key and ecu was working. Just recently I pulled the pump again to upgrade the factory fuel pump top hat plug to bulk head terminals, kept the rest of the wiring the same. After finish that and trying to prime the pump it wasn’t working, that’s when I found the blue ecu signal wire for the fuel pump wasn’t putting out any voltage, looked at the ecu and found it wasn’t turning on.     seeing as the ecu is getting 12v but isn’t turning on I’m guessing that really only leaves the ecu as the fault but thought I would ask anyway, maybe I’m missing something. cheers for any help.