SAU Community

My New Body Kit

MetBlue_GTST

Hey Guys,

Its been ages since i've been to the forums!!! Been to busy with work and developing a software package to do online scheduling for a Flight Training School...

But anyway i promised Paul that i would post some pics of my new body kit that i got... :D

http://alan.awoodman.net/kit/

Its a genuine Border kit!!! Its a bit dirty, only got it back a few hours ago...

Looks good alan, whats happening with the engine/turbo? :P

Heya Woody!

Looks cool dude! The rear end looks spanky!!! i like that rear end!

On a personal note.... I am thnkin of going back to hockey again! ordering some skates in the next couple of weeks!!! from canada!! check out www.cyclonetaylor.com some nice gear though, just getting new skates prob CCM and stick blades plus gloves... rest should be ok.... Have been hanging out to go back for a while and i think it is my new years resolution!! come back aswell woody!

car looks very nice alan,

so u forked out for the border kit hey? :) not cheap eh :P but looks the goods!

still love the colour of your car, see hardly any other 33s around the same colour, if any.

Thanks guys... This has been in the pipeline for about 18months... But i FINALLY got it on!!! :) I feel in love with the Border Kit when Jash showed me a pic... I also like the fact that very few people have the kit... From what i have seen in WA, Jash's White GTR has the full kit, there is a black skyline around with a fake border kit... They're the only others i know...

I have only seen 1 other car that is a similar colour...

Rob77: Well unfortunately money is a slight problem at the moment and i'm still waiting for some Arias forgies to arrive... :)

Dan: You gunna play hey??? I want to in some ways, but in other ways i dont... This weekend i'm hopefully going for my first skate in 5 years!!!!! You should come down Dan... Probably be Sat afternoon, in fact SAU should come... :) But i will probably be selling all my gear and use a little of the money to finish off my engine and then pay off some debts... Stoopid debts, who invented them!?!?!?! :P But i will be keeping my skates...