SAU Community

R30 4 Door - For Sale

Hey everyone, I posted here long ago but thought it was worth another try.

I've got a red R30 sitting here. Originally two tone silver/blue but has been repainted by me and a mate.

Car needs a new rhs brake light, rhs drivers side window, windscreen, wheel bearings and battery.

Apart from that, as far as I'm aware, shes mechanically sound.

Its never been registered in SA and has been at least 24 months from being registered at all.

To be driven in SA it would need to be taken through Regency,

now before you freak out. It just needs a security/ID check to make sure its not stolen, not one of those thorough checks.

I haven't driven her for quite a long time though so I'm not sure if anything else has developed. Shouldn't have though.

I was originally asking $1300 or something to not even cover the purchase and paintwork.

To be honest, i know it needs some work, but its still a good little car.

Asking $700 neg.

Any questions or requests for more pics, just ask.

post-54987-1254299258_thumb.jpg

post-54987-1254299309_thumb.jpg

post-54987-1254299426_thumb.jpg

post-54987-1254299546_thumb.jpg

post-54987-1254299621_thumb.jpg

It's not necessarily a Ti, but being an RMR, I think they all had air-con & PS anyway...

(they certainly had 4-wheel discs)

I think power windows & mirrors would give more indication of the spec.

My 'plain' '82 aus-spec GT had PS & AC, A mate's '84 has AC, but no PS (it now has my old PS fitted)...

I was originally asking $1300 or something to not even cover the purchase and paintwork.

To be honest, i know it needs some work, but its still a good little car.

Asking $700 neg.

mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm!

$700.00? that's about what I would pay for it. You got a deal at this price, just let me know how we do the dollars.

Cheers, D

• 2 weeks later...

Just a quick note...

Started her up and took her for a quick spin around the block. Still runs strong!

Wheel bearings seem to have fixed themselves, lol. Well, at least, they're not making noises anymore anyway.

Another thing regrettably however... The indicators are a bit touchy. If you just click them on, they don't work, but if you hold the stick half way up/down then they work fine... Maybe just dodgy old wiring. Not sure.

... The indicators are a bit touchy. If you just click them on, they don't work, but if you hold the stick half way up/down then they work fine... Maybe just dodgy old wiring. Not sure.

Had the same problem, fixed by cleaning the switch contacts.

JH