SAU Community

R33 Gtst Rb 26 Built Motor

I have a 1993 r33 s1 gtst for sale was my project for track/drift car.

Motor is an rb26 with gtst gearbox. engine was fully rebuilt from sep 08 through till January done around 3000 km since. The rb26 is out of a r32 gtr but has the r33 crank for the longer snout for oil pump drive.Rebuild included forged pistons and rods, arp head studs, new n1 oil and water pump, ACL racing Bearings. block was decked and machined. head was fully serviced machined and valves reseated. Bottom end ballanced metal head gasket. Recipts for work done.

car has coilovers, big y pipe, walllbro 500hp fuel pump i think it is. SARD fuel reg. gtr dash.

Has standard turbos. body is Straight but needs attention

$7500 FIRM as it sits has out of rego sep 23. 2009 pink slip on 20.9.09 still has few weeks left

can be contacted on 0411672105

post-52687-1254466303_thumb.jpg

post-52687-1254466400_thumb.jpg

post-52687-1254466435_thumb.jpg

post-52687-1254466490_thumb.jpg

post-52687-1254466533_thumb.jpg

post-52687-1254466598_thumb.jpg

Hey mate, couple of questions for ya.

1) Is it engineered for the RB26?

2) If not, is the RB26 engine number on the rego papers?

3) Does the car have any mechanical faults whatsoever?

4) Will it pass rego with a new front bar?

5) Receipts for engine build? (Sorry, just re-read and says you do)

Cheers mate.

Edited by XS80ST

hey just FYI you dont need engineering to stick a rb26 into a r33 gtst. I built one and when it came time to register they couldnt have cared less. - hope this helps with your sale if it was in perth i would have bought it by now too :(

yer it is regoed with the 26 in it insurance didnt mind as long as it was on the papers. its killing my not getting a hit on the car at this price rebuilt cost me total around 8k and brought the car for 13k just befor the rebuild

front bars in the bin lol was big low fibaglass bar and got all cracked from bush driveway. i havnt had and accidents but passanger side was in under coat when i broght it guy i got it off said it was scraped car is pretty straight. had different front fenders on the car thats why they are different colour. will throw in fibagrass wide front fenders

Sorry guys hour north of sydney. Central Coast. if anyones keen on just motor or parts let me know

hey mate, where abouts on the coast are you? im at the entrance. id be interested in just the engine maybe as i need to rebuild mine so this would be perfect for me

Sorry mate no swaps. $12,500 and its yours lol. Car is geniune, im just after a quick sale. Need $$$ and people just want to negotiate prices.

too cheap! put the price up , then it will sell :rant: . i didn't read your advert properly but i'm assuming no swaps?