SAU Community

Friday Night

.BK.

How's it hanging :)

Question!?! :P

Where do people on the northside go to hang on a friday night? I know that years and years ago it was asply maccas (it was on a thursday though)..

I do random driving around on a friday cauz I'm usually so bored!! :)

BK

till i get my car back. rockin in the lancer with exhaust at full noise. ok i lied. nothing :P.

i get worried drivin my car around on a friday night with all the popo.

where northside are you ?

well maybe its just me living in depression bay :) .

anyways on topic i should be out and about in a couple weeks in my red 33. will see whats doing then i guess. also have mates with a turbo pulsar, r32, wrx, series8 fd and others. good little group to roll around with if youre ever interested :P

Edited by RBNRG

haha you crazy critters.

mates rx7 is blue with mazdaspeed gtc bodykit and white te37s.

and my car... well kinda was in a low speed collision. dollar value redered it a "repairable writeoff", soooo i bought another one and swaped the stuff from the old one to the new one. that being engine, manual conversion, drivetrain, half he interior [mine was nicer ;)]. now my mech is finishing off the finer details and retuning it. old one was silver. i miss the silver :)

Edited by RBNRG

Harry's has an import night every 2nd and 4th friday (possibly thursday) night i think. Im in boondall so if theres somthing going on, let me know.

do you mean Harry's diner down near....I think it's windsor?? :D

If that's the one I thought that they didn't do that any more...I remember driving past a while ago and saw a lot of hot goldie oldie's , before I heard a rumor that it doesn't happen...I could be wrong though..and I usually don't do random driving down that way...

Sorry to hear about the car...but it is a 33 so no biggie.... you should have gotten a 32 instead, they go a lot better....just kidding :) ...no seriously though, total bummer that happened!

It looks like it could be a lot of fun... total bummer it's on a thursday though :) I might skip training anyway since the next one is on the 8th just to see what it's like...who's up for it?

What's at chapel hill??? :D

It looks like it could be a lot of fun... total bummer it's on a thursday though :down: I might skip training anyway since the next one is on the 8th just to see what it's like...who's up for it?

What's at chapel hill??? :P

Yeah come along to BnR itl be a good night, should be an extra large turnout this week :down:

Yeah it's down on newmarket rd in windsor. here's a flyer (yes i know its boostlosing) http://www.boostcruising.com/forums/index....howtopic=420158 could be a nice change as opposed to baskin's at chapel hill?

baskins is a far better option

icecream + friendly ppl + epic lolz - police - boostcruising = delicious :P