SAU Community

R31 Gts2 (vic)

I am reluctantly selling my gts2 due to a change in my financial situation.

I only purchased it around 3 months ago and it had being sitting in a garage for 2 years prior to me buying it. I have replaced the o2 sensor, spark plugs, water temp sensor, dizzy cap and rotor button, fuel filter , gear boot , gear knob and rear pads.

I have also put a fully reco'd gearbox in as when i purchased the car it had a input shaft bearing noise when idleing, and it has a new excedy clutch and rear main done when the gearbox was out.

The car is immaculate with only a few minor blemishes on the front bumper. I also fitted a new alarm when i bought it as the old one was rubbish but I still haven't hooked the central locking up to the alarm.

Car still has 10 months reg and comes with gtsr31 plates.

204,000 kms

Factory manual

Bilstein shocks standard

$13,000 with rwc

$12,500 without

All thats needed for a rwc is some new rear tyres as they are camber worn from being on the front for to long and wiper inserts.

post-58557-1254640504_thumb.jpg

post-58557-1254640574_thumb.jpg

post-58557-1254640592_thumb.jpg

post-58557-1254640612_thumb.jpg

post-58557-1254640722_thumb.jpg

post-58557-1254640852_thumb.jpg

Edited by eightsixboy

• 2 weeks later...
I am reluctantly selling my gts2 due to a change in my financial situation.

I only purchased it around 3 months ago and it had being sitting in a garage for 2 years prior to me buying it. I have replaced the o2 sensor, spark plugs, water temp sensor, dizzy cap and rotor button, fuel filter , gear boot , gear knob and rear pads.

I have also put a fully reco'd gearbox in as when i purchased the car it had a input shaft bearing noise when idleing, and it has a new excedy clutch and rear main done when the gearbox was out.

The car is immaculate with only a few minor blemishes on the front bumper. I also fitted a new alarm when i bought it as the old one was rubbish but I still haven't hooked the central locking up to the alarm.

Car still has 10 months reg and comes with gtsr31 plates.

204,000 kms

Factory manual

Bilstein shocks standard

$12,500 with rwc

$12,000 without

All thats needed for a rwc is some new rear tyres as they are camber worn from being on the front for to long and wiper inserts.

PRICE DROP TO $12,500 with RWC or 12,000 WITHOUT

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...