SAU Community

I Got A Blue Grey Smoke Guys...

alright i just reasonly bought a 32 gtr..

well the problem with my car is smoke just keep coming out from the exhaust really bad every timee i step onto the pedals?? why that does it mean the turbo stuff how would i no this becos i am getting lagg from it aswell or is the engine stuff piston ring or some thing please help??

should i get a compression test done or gettting it tune will help?

It can be either the turbos or the motor.

If your lucky, the turbo(s) have done an oil seal and oil+exhaust heat like that of the turbo = blue smoke. U will have to get your turbo(s) rebuilt or purchase some other ones.

Otherwise it can be your rings and thats more costly.

A tune will not help the situation, blue smoke always = oil.

It would be wise to get it to a mechanic on a tilt tray or off boost if you are unsure, they would probably be able to diagnose the issue for you easily.

When you say lag, what are you comparing to? If you just bought the car how do you know if thats not how the car drives?

alright i just reasonly bought a 32 gtr..

well the problem with my car is smoke just keep coming out from the exhaust really bad every timee i step onto the pedals?? why that does it mean the turbo stuff how would i no this becos i am getting lagg from it aswell or is the engine stuff piston ring or some thing please help??

should i get a compression test done or gettting it tune will help?

Why did you buy it if it was smoking? Didnt you notice the smoke wen test driving it? Or did this just very recently happen

It can be either the turbos or the motor.

If your lucky, the turbo(s) have done an oil seal and oil+exhaust heat like that of the turbo = blue smoke. U will have to get your turbo(s) rebuilt or purchase some other ones.

Otherwise it can be your rings and thats more costly.

A tune will not help the situation, blue smoke always = oil.

It would be wise to get it to a mechanic on a tilt tray or off boost if you are unsure, they would probably be able to diagnose the issue for you easily.

When you say lag, what are you comparing to? If you just bought the car how do you know if thats not how the car drives?

l

my car gone worst!!

i just went for a drive an this is how it went to answer your qustion.../

when you said lag... its feel like the turbo doesnt want to spin an smoke are coming out like crzy is that the problem or the piston problem?

i couldnt get to third gear becos there was tooo much smoke coming out. answer bk please man i wana noe so i can fix it. thx man if u can help me fine out the problem ur a legend!

when i bought the car its didnt do this that why i bought it. it look healthy when i got it!!

so yeah man im not that stupid if it did looking like that. when you c this car you would get it aswel for good price!

when i bought the car its didnt do this that why i bought it. it look healthy when i got it!!

so yeah man im not that stupid if it did looking like that. when you c this car you would get it aswel for good price!

Im not saying ur intellectually challenged bro,,but i think the problem may hav been there before u bought the car..hence the good price u must hav got it for

I think the seller saw you comin'

I think the seller could smell the cash

I think the seller has bolted

What city are you in? You'll need some expert help. Do you have any more moolah in the kitty for repairs?

I think the seller saw you comin'

I think the seller could smell the cash

I think the seller has bolted

What city are you in? You'll need some expert help. Do you have any more moolah in the kitty for repairs?

im in victoria what about you?

I would definitely scan the Victoria Subforum for technicians who they recommend as being trustworthy to get your GT-R up to speed.

I wonder if there is more than one problem; and this worries me a bit.

Get back to us pls.

l

my car gone worst!!

i just went for a drive an this is how it went to answer your qustion.../

when you said lag... its feel like the turbo doesnt want to spin an smoke are coming out like crzy is that the problem or the piston problem?

i couldnt get to third gear becos there was tooo much smoke coming out. answer bk please man i wana noe so i can fix it. thx man if u can help me fine out the problem ur a legend!

well if it were me, id be taking off the dump pipe from the back of the turbos and checking if you still have all the fins on the turbos, I would also be taking off the intake pipes and checking the front of the turbos (where they suck in air) if its got lots of oil... if either of these things are true then its more then likely ur turbos. I would also do a compression test on the motor to be safe.... and if i didnt know how to do/check any of these things it would be straight to a reputable mechanic.