SAU Community

Can't Send Pm's

AutoTuningSweden

• 1 month later...
Its really gay that u can only send pm's when u reach 10 post!! why?
I reckon! i need to send a pm to buy somthing of a guy and i need 5 more posts, its stupid! :(

i believe its the way to stop bots from pming, if you really want to buy something call the guy, or leave a post in their thread - its not exactly hard

or, contribute to the forum that gives you so much

at least on this forum u can sell stuff free with a limited post count, some you have to wait until u have posted a certain amount of times

then i wounder what you think is useful? should i come up with some new technology for making the cars go faster without modifications? for every post?

i have posted in the areas i think is intressting, and the posts is comments to some mods to the skyline cars when the user has asked for other users opinions.

and also beacuse ONE user on this forum has offerd me some help with the JS Auto Import issue I have.. and he want me to send him a PM. And i can't

do this unless i got 10 post wich i have now..

then i wounder what you think is useful? should i come up with some new technology for making the cars go faster without modifications? for every post?

i have posted in the areas i think is intressting, and the posts is comments to some mods to the skyline cars when the user has asked for other users opinions.

and also beacuse ONE user on this forum has offerd me some help with the JS Auto Import issue I have.. and he want me to send him a PM. And i can't

I hear ya.

But I guess it is what is.

Some people ruin it for everyone else eh.

Just the way of the world unfortunately.