Micolour Sauvic Deca Motorkhana

Belsil80

• Replies 306
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

also the no. 37 is a r31 skyline, they arent AWD?? plus my surname was spelt wrong again!!! doesnt fuss me thou..

Is that Andrew Richmond? is that Snowman in the R36 Passat Wagon which is AWD?

few typos today, but hey, its a volunteer not for profit car club, can't complain!

Is no. 28 actually entering in a FWD Imprezza? Her cars a race-prepped Rex and it's AWD :rant:

1) She has not called it a WRX so it could well be a FWD.

2) Andrew Richmond has many cars all that begin with R. it is true he doesnt own a 4wd r31 wagon. yet.

3) typos are usually a direct result from trying to translate entry forms. i can only imagine the scribbles when we sold out in 20min.

4 spots left.

1) She has not called it a WRX so it could well be a FWD.

4 spots left.

Maybe she thinks if she leaves information out of the entry then she will be placed in an easier class just like -cough- some people do with the wrx club.

^^^ likewise.... bob :)

paid. entry forms will be emailed tonight if thats ok?

thats fine but the longer you take the less likely you will get off the reserve list :D

Deca is sold out! Right now we have 2 on the reserves however it is common for people to pull out so if you are still keen to come along get your form in. there is a good chance you will still be coming!

dodgy dave... im putting you in AWD to couter all your wrong doings :).

Ouch...like everyone else I didn't expect this to fill so fast! The last DECA took a couple of weeks!

Should start charging more for DECA lol, capitalism ftw.

Oh well...Skyline probably wasn't going to be ready in time anyway so I'll wait for the next one :)

Have a great day guys.

Keep the volunteer thread in mind guys!!

If we dont get enough helpers, none of you will be racing.

Any friends, or girlfriends or parents etc will be lovingly welcomed :)

Do it Aaron, we will have an S15 battle extravaganza!!

haha not happening now! found out I have a wedding on that day.. can't believe I haven't made at least one this whole year!

Wow that filled out fast! First time I see this thread and the entry list is full! I'm shattered! Might get a form in tomorrow to fill the reserve list, didn't want to miss this one :merli:

Steve. Put your form in asap anyway! chances are you'll get in if there are only a few on the reserves now.

No need to pay if you're on the reserve list. You pay when you get a spot.

haha not happening now! found out I have a wedding on that day.. can't believe I haven't made at least one this whole year!

yeah man haven't see ya for ages!

Holly crap!! That filled out really fast. I'll send my form in but still......shit! I was really looking forward to this DECA too. I was gonna knock Leon out in the battle this time.