SAU Community

Tint Indocators

SCR48

got pics of them what the indicator is flashing?

what did you use? nightshade?

mate will try and get one of it flashing tonight for ya.... I dont remember the name of the tint exactly but its just in a spray can from Autobarn... cost $15

i did the same, love it. i actually had a set stolen one night so i had to do it again. think it goes good with my bonnet n wheels. was thinking of doing my brake lights too, but dont wanna risk it lol

i used nightshade, and they r still very obvious when indicating.

looks nice.. and to think i was going to buy smoked indicators :thumbsup:

how durable is the 'tint' though?

Well i have had it on a week and its been through the rain and everything and still looks fine....

I've done it on my Rear L.E.D.'s and Indicators front and sides.

Hint though..

Spray nightshades lightly, sand back, spray again, sand back, spray again, then clear coat.

Will look shiney as bought ones, also won't leave dull residue that nightshades leaves as you're suppose to use nightshades INSIDE the indicator or lights or whatever.

RJ

looks nice.. and to think i was going to buy smoked indicators :D

how durable is the 'tint' though?

had mine for about a year n still going strong. i did around 4 coats too

R 2 THE J can i c pics or back and front :banana:

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

• Latest Posts

• Haha yea sorry, metrification happened in Canada around the same time as Australia but I'm still stuck somewhere in the middle. I run my WMI ON/No fault condition as 4D for my ignition/fuel maps and boost levels. No dangers running without, I tuned both like you would with E85. I always wondered where the Kebabtech reference comes from for Haltech?  So I ran without WMI for roughly 30kms today, plugs look the same. Hmm. I would expect them to be wet with that much oil consumption. The mystery continues...   
    • So essentially the s/r chassis is better than anything else, unless they make rules against them 😎
    • Your question really depends on what you mean by "motorsport". Whether they are competitive or not will depend entirely on the ruleset. WTAC has some pretty no-holds-barred rules where lightness and simplicity can be a benefit. The R35 is nether of those things. Pick another competition with some other ruleset, and R35 will smash the others. Pick another, and something else will do it.
    • I was going to say, "What am I looking at?"....then I saw it. Um.... dismantle and have a look? I've not seen that before. Looks broken.
    • Hi guys, taking into account: bang for buck, tuning potential,availability, aftermarket support.  Are R/S chassis still competitive in motorsport, is there a reason why they seem to be more commonly used than say a R35 GTR in WTAC?