SAU Community

S14 With Neo Rb25 Drift Car.

360 rwkw!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

fark the car is insane now... running 50/50 mix of fuel and its just nuts. can run an extra 15 degrees timing at full load and the low down torque and response is awesome!

power was made on 16 psi too.. where as before it was running 19-20 psi and made less power.

img0030bs.jpg

if you dont mind me asking. how is it that your GT30 is flowing so much power at 16psi. A GT35 would be very lucky to make that much power

on 16psi. Am i missing something? also the torque is alot lower then i would expect for that sort of power.

no gains over straight e85.. just less reliance on larger fuel sys and moisture absorbing.

either way... car is awesome... BAKES tyres hard now hahaha.

came 1st in state comp today :banana:

oh very good on the G1 win. about time youve been around for ages. (thats a good thing) i was watching zero traction DVD only a few days ago. id never seen it. plenty of you in your old ceffy. and i think ive got the dvd that had you drving a eight six back in the full lock days.

so how many years have you ben competing? whats been the best car and best highlight?

hmmmm... about 7-8 years now...shiiiit thats too long and too much cash haha.

i have a fond spot for my blue NA 86... nothing liking holding it pinned flaty out at 9000 rpm and just throwing it in hard... had 12 deg neg camber front with mega stiff susp... wasnt ultra competitive but damn it was fun!

best highlight would be battling Shinji Minowa in my 32 4 door at dec 07 drift nats at calder park for 1st and 2nd place (i came 2nd) to drive against a jap driver and have a re run and only just lose and yet learn so much about driving was an amazing experiance.. i also took hom 6K prize money that was mindblowing.

this s14 has been a mixed bunch of emotions.... enjoyable car but damn its very hard to pull off consitant runs due to it being so knife edge

no gains over straight e85.. just less reliance on larger fuel sys and moisture absorbing.

either way... car is awesome... BAKES tyres hard now hahaha.

came 1st in state comp today :ermm:

well done great result. :banana:

if you decide to go with bigger injectors to run full E85. Ill give you a link to some 1000cc bosch injectors that work a treat. only $480 delivered.

hmmmm... about 7-8 years now...shiiiit thats too long and too much cash haha.

i have a fond spot for my blue NA 86... nothing liking holding it pinned flaty out at 9000 rpm and just throwing it in hard... had 12 deg neg camber front with mega stiff susp... wasnt ultra competitive but damn it was fun!

best highlight would be battling Shinji Minowa in my 32 4 door at dec 07 drift nats at calder park for 1st and 2nd place (i came 2nd) to drive against a jap driver and have a re run and only just lose and yet learn so much about driving was an amazing experiance.. i also took hom 6K prize money that was mindblowing.

this s14 has been a mixed bunch of emotions.... enjoyable car but damn its very hard to pull off consitant runs due to it being so knife edge

your red 4 door when it had the XD9s on it was its pinnacle for me. but im a 32 fan. i still cant belive that i didnt buy that 4 door back in the day. i had 2 chances to.