SAU Community

Evo 6 Or Dc5r

blackeagle299

• Replies 77
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Yeah but it beats the "VTEC Lag" that the DC5R has. :P

Stretch the Budget and get a EVO 6.5 (TME)...it will hold its value, and is a WAY better car.

FWD is like winning a race @ the special Olympics....

fwd-some-people-never-grow-up.jpg

Thats a nice and funny pic out there ! LOL , was wondering hows a AWD bike looks like ... hah

Aussie delivered EVO 6.5 TME's are a limited edition....i can't remember the exact number of the delivered cars, but it's low (200 ish i think).

EVO 6.5 TME are widely regarded as the pick of the litter when it comes to the EVO series.

oh yeah in terms of performance and running gear the evo runs loops around it

but it looks horrible as, i would buy a crapper car and save up for a something more suitable

the evo 8 is my favourite, but if i had the choice of the two cars in this thread, i would go for something basic and save up more $ for a nother model.

thats such a easy question to answer...EVO. EVO 6's are one of the best evos ever made even if it isn't a tm model but a tm would be nicer. they are getting very cheap now and they are a car i'd say that you hold onto for a long time also.

don't waste ur time with a integra. FWD, small, expensive, slow and not pratical but if thats what you want then go for it plus if your on ur p's then you might have to go for that one if those are the only 2 you have in mind.

thats such a easy question to answer...EVO. EVO 6's are one of the best evos ever made even if it isn't a tm model but a tm would be nicer. they are getting very cheap now and they are a car i'd say that you hold onto for a long time also.

don't waste ur time with a integra. FWD, small, expensive, slow and not pratical but if thats what you want then go for it plus if your on ur p's then you might have to go for that one if those are the only 2 you have in mind.

yea agree, evo6 is the one that i actually prefer more, well although i love the 8mr most but well, budget..

nah no longer with P bro, so maybe its time to get some tiny boost ... hah

Mitsubishi Lancer EVO 6.5 TME FTW!

EVO 6 / 6.5 are one of the best EVO's out of the 10 that where released.

BTW eMsta, EVO 7's are the worst. LOL!

Such a fun and awesome car to drive.

yeah, people have said that - evo 7's are not the best evos around - I originally wanted an evo 8, but unless i get one imported from Japan, I cant afford one....yet

oh yeah in terms of performance and running gear the evo runs loops around it

but it looks horrible as, i would buy a crapper car and save up for a something more suitable

the evo 8 is my favourite, but if i had the choice of the two cars in this thread, i would go for something basic and save up more $ for a nother model.

i agree with you but only because i know the ricers have ruined the image of that model but i still love it for the car that it is. i suggest a black one as they look quite nice :D

23260640001_large.jpg

i agree with you but only because i know the ricers have ruined the image of that model but i still love it for the car that it is. i suggest a black one as they look quite nice :D

23260640001_large.jpg

god damn, thats nice!!!!

yea agree, evo6 is the one that i actually prefer more, well although i love the 8mr most but well, budget..

nah no longer with P bro, so maybe its time to get some tiny boost ... hah

yeah, people have said that - evo 7's are not the best evos around - I originally wanted an evo 8, but unless i get one imported from Japan, I cant afford one....yet

Buy an EVO 6... :D

But if you and blackeagle299 were not on a budget, you would look into a EVO 8 FQ400.

The EVO King!

dont worry em i like the 7's as well (fastest of the 7/8/9, and dont have as much power as the 8/9)

the 8s and 9s have troubles witht eh 6 speeds though ive heard and a lot of ppl revert back to the 5speed (but dont quote me on that)

but if i had the cash, id go an evo 9 straight away

I personally prefer the looks of a DC5R than an Evo.

Too many P plate ricers put evo kits and stuff on a normal lancer, to make it look like an evo lol......really horrible :ermm:

But I guess performance wise is a different story, like everyone had said.

I personally prefer the looks of a DC5R than an Evo.

Too many P plate ricers put evo kits and stuff on a normal lancer, to make it look like an evo lol......really horrible :ermm:

But I guess performance wise is a different story, like everyone had said.

sry but maybe off topic, speaking ricers, i would like to show you guys some example of ricers in malaysia, im malaysian. If anyone of you guys have been to malaysia, you will know lots of malaysian love to rice up their local cars. Most of them put some 'evo-alike' body kit into their 'Proton Waja' which is a local made car.

Factory stock Proton Waja

800pxprotonwajafirstgen.jpg

By blackeagle299 at 2009-10-10

'Evo-alike' Proton Waja

014xvu.jpg

013tx.jpg

0110bk.jpg

019g.jpg

017d.png

016dr.jpg

011z.jpg

By blackeagle299, shot with K810i at 2009-10-10

0111tz.jpg

By blackeagle299, shot with DSC-T10 at 2009-10-10

AND, theres people making their Evo7 look like a Proton Waja

0113b.jpg

0117f.jpg

0118h.jpg

My bro had a supra and traded it in for a Evo 6 (with like 5 grand cash too) and it was like the best thing he ever did. The Evo 6 is intense. We were taking corners at like 100k's and no understeer at all. It also does like (stock) 4.6s 0-100. Which is pretty f**king intense. Great car, and not going to lie, dont bother with the integra. you'll have way more fun with a Evo.

sry but maybe off topic, speaking ricers, i would like to show you guys some example of ricers in malaysia, im malaysian. If anyone of you guys have been to malaysia, you will know lots of malaysian love to rice up their local cars. Most of them put some 'evo-alike' body kit into their 'Proton Waja' which is a local made car.

Factory stock Proton Waja

'Evo-alike' Proton Waja

014xvu.jpg

013tx.jpg

0110bk.jpg

019g.jpg

017d.png

016dr.jpg

011z.jpg

By blackeagle299, shot with K810i at 2009-10-10

0111tz.jpg

By blackeagle299, shot with DSC-T10 at 2009-10-10

AND, theres people making their Evo7 look like a Proton Waja

0113b.jpg

0117f.jpg

0118h.jpg

:):)

OMFG WTF!

Who said its Evo King?

I did! :(

Well IMO as the specs looks very impressive!

It's not just in Malaysia, I'm from Hong Kong and there's a lot of riced up crap over there aswell lol.

I think it's safe to say that most Asians likes to rice up their car :(

Just drive around Springvale and Box Hill and you'll see what I mean lol

My bro had a supra and traded it in for a Evo 6 (with like 5 grand cash too) and it was like the best thing he ever did. The Evo 6 is intense. We were taking corners at like 100k's and no understeer at all. It also does like (stock) 4.6s 0-100. Which is pretty f**king intense. Great car, and not going to lie, dont bother with the integra. you'll have way more fun with a Evo.

thats a good one, thanks bro =) but just wanna to ask is the fuel consumption very bad tho ?

It's not just in Malaysia, I'm from Hong Kong and there's a lot of riced up crap over there aswell lol.

I think it's safe to say that most Asians likes to rice up their car :(

Just drive around Springvale and Box Hill and you'll see what I mean lol

yea thats true,even sometimes we're ricing up our car a little without knowing lol. but malaysia is really one of the countries with worst done up cars lol. I think Hong Kong is alot better than malaysia. In a recent TVB drama, i saw this blue toyota van with lots of gauges on the dash, bodykit and racing look kinda van lol. Is that common in Hong Kong ? =)

Edited by blackeagle299