SAU Community

Anyone Looking For Work In Hornsby Area?

Rob260

Hi guys, dropping in from 300zx forum.... I don't post here alot but please feel free to check me out on aus300zx.com.

I am in the process of buying a business and am looking for staff. As the business operates seven days I am looking for casual and full time staff who are available for training and work as of November.

Mobile battery testing/fitting in the Hornsby area for a well known Road Service provider. The job would suit a "car" person who is able to work independantly and is available to work a flexible roster. You must be well presented, honest, and reliable.

All training (including MVRIA license) and equipment is provided and no formal qualifications are needed. That said a hands on interest in cars is a must.

Please shoot me a PM if this sounds likle you, or post any general questions in this thread.

Good money and steady, flexible work for the right person.

Hi guys, dropping in from 300zx forum.... I don't post here alot but please feel free to check me out on aus300zx.com.

I am in the process of buying a business and am looking for staff. As the business operates seven days I am looking for casual and full time staff who are available for training and work as of November.

Mobile battery testing/fitting in the Hornsby area for a well known Road Service provider. The job would suit a "car" person who is able to work independantly and is available to work a flexible roster. You must be well presented, honest, and reliable.

All training (including MVRIA license) and equipment is provided and no formal qualifications are needed. That said a hands on interest in cars is a must.

Please shoot me a PM if this sounds likle you, or post any general questions in this thread.

Good money and steady, flexible work for the right person.

Hi Robert,

Please pm me your email address as I can`t pm because of limited posts.

Thanks

Brendon.

• 4 months later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 7 months later...