SAU Community

R32 D-style Body Kit

Nismoh

man i am dying to replace the front bar on my GTS-T .... the GTR one looks so mean ! anyone know roughly how much they go for and where i can find one?

• 2 weeks later...

from what i can gather it is a do-luck style kit... but there are a few variations of the do-luck style... and i personally love it... but i'm scared it will look like poo on my maroon 32... will have to slap it on and see what colour will look nice.... will keep an update of how it looks...replaciong a few things first... and looking at doin the black surround in the headlight jobby... looks pretty smick to me...

• 4 months later...

HAY DO U KNOW WAT THE STYLE NAME IS OF THE MIDDLE PHOTO FRM THE XXX BODYKITS R32 SKYLINE..? I REAKON THAT LOOKS GREAT N WOULDNT MIND GETTIN IT...CHEERS

Try PSI Parts or XXX Bodykits and then let me know how you go!

seeing as it has become impossible to get a Saurus / Jun Style front lip for the R32 GTR in oz, I am looking at getting a DL front bar...

HAY DO U KNOW WAT THE STYLE NAME IS OF THE MIDDLE PHOTO FRM THE XXX BODYKITS R32 SKYLINE..? I REAKON THAT LOOKS GREAT N WOULDNT MIND GETTIN IT...CHEERS

doluck_r32.jpg

doluck_r32r.jpg

If that is the kit your talking about it is a Do Luck kit.

I thought I would post up the images from Knight Racer website to save people from visiting the link which as you can see is basically a Do Luck kit. They even refer to the kit as a Do Luck in the image name and the more I look at it the more it looks like a do luck kit which you can get easy enough in Australia. I am looking at going Do Luck on my R32 just a matter of getting pricing and stuff from DMD.

R32_GTS_Do-Luck_kit002.jpg

R32_GTS_Do-Luck_kit001.jpg