SAU Community

S13 Silvia, Sr20 Non Turbo, Manual, Black, Drift Teks, S15 Brakes, Lsd, Sunroof

$4700 Firm

I recently acquired this car as part of a trade for my Aristo.

I MAY consider a trade with cash your way for a NEAT, STOCKISH S14/14A/180SX/R33 Turbo MANUAL with genuine low K's and no issues, but prefer a cash sale.

MAKE SURE YOU INCLUDE DETAILS/PHOTOS and BALLPARK PRICE if you want me to look at trades. If it's a good car and a good deal I'm interested...hell, if it's a well worn shoe and you can convince me it's worth what you want for it....I'm interested. If you can't be bothered saying anymore than "are you interested in ____?" then no thank you...I'm not

- S13, SR20 N/A...Factory black/5 Speed/Sunroof (no leaks!)

- Shimmed VLSD fitted

- Digital climate control (not sure if A/C needs gassing, but isn't cold)

- 17x8/17x9 Drift Teks (+34 I think) NEAR NEW WITH PERFECT TYRES

- Upgraded s15 4 pot brakes in the front

- Jasma approved extractors 4-2-1 with full cat back exhaust

- KYB damper adjustable struts

- 204xxx but the engine goes and sounds great. Any test welcome

- Crystal clear front indicators

- Nearly three months rego

Recently went through regency for non-standard steering wheel with no problems. Looks like it has had a minor front end bingle before, the gaurds and bonnet have been resprayed and look OK but not fantastic. Drives straight and true with no wobbles though, and engine and box are very healthy. Great cheap reliable car.

Check out the clickable thumbnails below for a closer look.

I may replace the brakes and wheels with standard items if someone wishes to purchase without these for a reduced amount, but I can't guarantee when I will have time to do this as I need some stock rims first.

Call/SMS 0409 069 251 or contact me via the ad or PM

Cheers,

Dre

th_PA100126.jpgth_PA100127.jpgth_PA100128.jpgth_PA100129.jpgth_PA100130.jpg

th_PA100131.jpgth_PA100132.jpgth_PA100133.jpgth_PA100134.jpgth_PA100135.jpg

th_PA100136.jpgth_PA100137.jpgth_PA100138.jpgth_PA100139.jpgth_PA100140.jpg

th_PA100141.jpgth_PA100142.jpgth_PA100143.jpgth_PA100144.jpgth_PA100145.jpg

mate that looks pretty f*kin smick!

i currently have a red KE70 corolla, 5 spd manual, twin carbies, racing bucket seats, $400 CD player, new speakers, bonnet scoop, spotties, racing steering wheel............. haha looking at about $2k for it plus money your way obviously!!!! Great drift project, first car or cheap daily!!!

http://www.skylinesaustralia.com/forums/po...85-P1060675.JPG

http://www.skylinesaustralia.com/forums/po...86-P1060677.JPG

very interested in your car and its a good price!

where about its adelaide are you?

im down south....

cheers ROLLINON :(

mate that looks pretty f*kin smick!

i currently have a red KE70 corolla, 5 spd manual, twin carbies, racing bucket seats, $400 CD player, new speakers, bonnet scoop, spotties, racing steering wheel............. haha looking at about $2k for it plus money your way obviously!!!! Great drift project, first car or cheap daily!!!

http://www.skylinesaustralia.com/forums/po...85-P1060675.JPG

http://www.skylinesaustralia.com/forums/po...86-P1060677.JPG

very interested in your car and its a good price!

where about its adelaide are you?

im down south....

cheers ROLLINON :(

Thanks mate, but not what I'm looking for

I'm happy to throw it in for some extra cash...and you can put it on if you like? I have had a fair bit of interest in this though and a couple of potential buyers so the price is firm. Any day during the week after 6:30 is fine, or tonight even if you want. Located in Elizabeth Vale.

Cheers,

Dre

Edited by VLT025