SAU Community

The Sa Wasteland

heslo

• Replies 14.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Just finished watching Paranormal Activity, f**k me that's a scary film. Not usually one to get a scare out of those films but this had a few moments for sure!

Just finished watching Paranormal Activity, f**k me that's a scary film. Not usually one to get a scare out of those films but this had a few moments for sure!

Was that a DVD screener? Seems weird that it was released in 2007 and my usual source for a movie only has screener versions.

Was that a DVD screener? Seems weird that it was released in 2007 and my usual source for a movie only has screener versions.

Spot on, exactly the same as the theatrical release save for the alternate ending. The film actually wrapped near on 3 years ago, just a small low budget ($15000USD) but a fresh and original horror flick :blush:

Talking to a mate over the phone last night whom I haven't seen for a while and he's telling me about the R35 GTRs that he has spotted around Adelaide. :blush:

You gotta love it when your friends share in your passions even though he's never even been in a Skyline.

is any one here a metal worker?

i need/want a peice of sheet metal cut to size to cover where my rear seat used to be....

chad?

Pretty sure Chad should be able to help you out there Craig.

is any one here a metal worker?

i need/want a peice of sheet metal cut to size to cover where my rear seat used to be....

chad?

Give me the size's and i'll see what off cuts i've got laying around the work shop.