SAU Community

The Sa Wasteland

heslo

On another note, the 33 drove off half hour ago. Happy driving Luciano!

haha cheers

As much as i regretted getting rid of my other 33 on Sunday there, this sedan is such a great drive, I love it.

Thanks again James!

• Replies 14.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

haha cheers

As much as i regretted getting rid of my other 33 on Sunday there, this sedan is such a great drive, I love it.

Thanks again James!

Having a halloween mixup sat night Luke. check your FB. should be a good one :down:

Those are Security bits. Kincrome do a good little handy set, bout $30 i think. If you head down to my old work, 167-169 South Tce Wingfield, ask for Laurie and say i sent you. They will have what your after Steve :down:

No worries Luke, enjoy mate :D

It's definitely not standard allen or hex head. I use those ones all the time in my electronics projects.

It's this one...

11ZI4r01yXL._AA280_.jpg

those are secure torx , I have a driver for them

or you can find one at coventry fasteners in lonsdale

Those are Security bits. Kincrome do a good little handy set, bout $30 i think. If you head down to my old work, 167-169 South Tce Wingfield, ask for Laurie and say i sent you. They will have what your after Steve :D
those are secure torx , I have a driver for them

or you can find one at coventry fasteners in lonsdale

Thx :thumbsup: :thumbsup:

For those who i havent told already my 26 arrived last week and tonight i decided to move it from the crate to a engine stand :thumbsup:

Gotta love when you find things on the motor that werent written in the Yahoo auctions summery, Like a nismo sports clutch with a light weight flywheel :D

Dropped some of the oil out of it tonight and it all looked sweet with no metal fillings. Took the cam covers off and they all seem fine to :thumbsup:

post-38653-1256641212_thumb.jpg

post-38653-1256641258_thumb.jpg

post-38653-1256641302_thumb.jpg

post-38653-1256641361_thumb.jpg

Random but how do you make those drawings some people have on the bottom of their profile of their car? It has the three views Front , Side , Back . Looks cool. Is there a program you use or just some really good drawer out there?

well

i may have just got myself another (better) shell to work with

anyone need an RB30 bottom end for a hi-po build? the car has a bottom end rattle, but it still runs as far as i know