SAU Community

The Sa Wasteland

heslo

• Replies 14.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

hot week next week, unfortunatly my aircon compressor bearing is siezed, any ideas on cost for repairs?

My aircon compressor clutch is fecked, been like it ever since I bought it. Got quoted roughly $450 for a s/h compressor, fitting and gassing from Jaustec.

My aircon compressor clutch is fecked, been like it ever since I bought it. Got quoted roughly $450 for a s/h compressor, fitting and gassing from Jaustec.

thats who i was thinking of going through, how long ago was that quote done?

think i might go without it for a while longer then, haha.

10933_172226729215_656279215_2648386_5721898_n.jpg

ITS ALIVE !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Finally good to see Mitch...i am guessing that you haven't hooked up the stock boost gauge line either?? and as far as i know there should be a connection for the oil pressure....ahh well just get aftermarket gauge that will prob be more accurate

took my R31 to a place in lonsdale on o sulleys rd near the old ASV building who fixed the leak , new condenser and swapped out the compressor for about 300 all up including regas,top work for cheapest I could find around the south.

gotta love the ole UFC Damo......NOT for the faint hearted though (I know Carl - Bezender would agree with me)

I'd love to go toe to toe with a couple of the serial pests on these boards....may even teach them a little respect for the old fellas, lol :)