SAU Community

The Sa Wasteland

heslo

gotta love the ole UFC Damo......NOT for the faint hearted though (I know Carl - Bezender would agree with me)

I'd love to go toe to toe with a couple of the serial pests on these boards....may even teach them a little respect for the old fellas, lol :)

Geez wouldnt wanna be in the cage with you Pete.....you scared me enough with the lectures in Riverland which had nothing to do with anything lol

• Replies 14.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

not when he is on the turps and looking straight at you in the eye and talking about his daughter he aint no teddy bear.....more like a grizzly waiting to tear you to bits.....

gotta love the ole UFC Damo......NOT for the faint hearted though (I know Carl - Bezender would agree with me)

I'd love to go toe to toe with a couple of the serial pests on these boards....may even teach them a little respect for the old fellas, lol :)

8footbeigesnugglebear1.jpg

the scary thing is, one punch will kill.

hence I dont fight.....

but if crossed, one day, then yeh. we'd soon see who's standing & who's having trouble breathing.

guess we'd need the pen thru the voicebox trick to keep 'em living. but hey, if attacked that really aint my problem.

and gods blessings to whomever tries me / my family.

full stop, nuff said

the scary thing is, one punch will kill.

hence I dont fight.....

but if crossed, one day, then yeh. we'd soon see who's standing & who's having trouble breathing.

guess we'd need the pen thru the voicebox trick to keep 'em living. but hey, if attacked that really aint my problem.

and gods blessings to whomever tries me / my family.

full stop, nuff said

but dude all they need to do is fart on ur kneecaps and you'd be... well.. not standing lols

kidding

-D