SAU Community

The Sa Wasteland

heslo

• Replies 14.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

As i said in the PM i just sent you i can't be sure about the 3700rpm response as i am only going on the bigger trim versions of the TD06.

Here's the pictures, as you can see it's identical;

FYI the one pictures is for sale for US$300

post-27020-1257569289_thumb.jpg

post-27020-1257569319_thumb.jpg

post-27020-1257569354_thumb.jpg

post-27020-1257569377_thumb.jpg

as long as it starts spooling hard by 3g ill be happy, my 33 with hiflo vg30 spooled at 3200 with full boost at 3800-4000

and that could slide with ease....erm when i took it to lala.

im just gonna take the risk and go for it.

Just letting u guys know there is a huge rbt on south rd near the over pass getting traffic both ways and heaps of cops near cross rd.

i went along south road today

was not fun. 25 kph for over half an hour, and total f**king gridlock on a sat afternoon only ever seen during rush hours on the weekdays. should have gone up portrush road

-D

too many roadworks at one time...

everyday of the week, i come across major works, from the new expressway up north

to the ghey tram overpass on sth rd.

not to mention pt rd in peak hr, that shit can cause hemorrhoids

too many roadworks at one time...

everyday of the week, i come across major works, from the new expressway up north

to the ghey tram overpass on sth rd.

not to mention pt rd in peak hr, that shit can cause hemorrhoids

its friggin stupid

we used to have tramlines extending up oconnell st and into prospect and then they removed them

now theyre building new tracks, using trams that are crappier than those offered back in the day

so, in 40 years are they going to pull these tracks up again? and then rebuild then in 100 years?

Lots of real short term planning going on in this city

Heres a brainstorm - different modes of transport having their own real estate?

it works enough with the Obahn - why cant we have obahns going out every 45' from the CBD ?

Why cant we get bike routes alongside said routes, just like linear park has?

Get the cyclists off the road and onto their own dedicated paths alongside the tram and obahn tracks, emphasize train and tram and bike before busses (because public transport that has to wait for auto traffic is an instant fail), get the trucks off the arterial roads and onto their own bypasses and get rid of this 50kph default speed limit BS.

Thats my rant for the night

-D

ugh. what a morning. bottomed out hard. smashed my intercooler mounts. bent my castor brackets. probably f**ked my exhaust. rails look alright.

probably take it down to a chassis joint on tuesday to make sure everything else is fine, then start replacing the bent bits.