SAU Community

The Sa Wasteland

heslo

• Replies 14.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

:) Yep, pretty much, the great bin incident of '08 :)

Hey Luke, been meaning to ask, how do you find the ARC air box over say twin pods?

Hey Luke, been meaning to ask, how do you find the ARC air box over say twin pods?

Love it, sweet induction note, looks like sex and gets you bonus points with the ladies :)

it was a dip with no warning signs that was behind me before i could even say "what the f**k is that."

had another look just now. castor brackets are bent, castor bushes are leaking, cooler core has been bent and damaged a little bit, bottom edge of the cooler and the pipe work has been pushed back about half an inch, exhaust is now a smaller diameter than it was, front guards need the lip hammered back up again (tyre has gone up into the guards, caught on the lip and pulled it back down), leading edge of the sump has taken a small hit but looks fine from the front (if not, kts high cap sump kit here i come), but the rear end and the rails look fine. the castor brackets absorbed most of the impact at the front end.

but yeah, my fault, even though there were no warnings, if i hadve been paying attention to the road instead of my passenger id be right. shit happens.

:) Yep, pretty much, the great bin incident of '08 :)

lol.

probably. but itd be a lot more effort than its worth.

and they could easily come back with 'you were exceeding the speed limit' (not by much, but i was, plain and simple) and 'if your car wasnt so low, it wouldnt have been a problem', which is true. if i had actual ground clearance i wouldve just scraped my exhaust.

Holy crap! Pretty lucky there Dave i'd say!

Oh and Luke, any tricks when fitting or is it pretty straight foreward?

Guess it will be off with the HKS pods then, just for the extra points with the ladies :)

Holy crap! Pretty lucky there Dave i'd say!

Oh and Luke, any tricks when fitting or is it pretty straight foreward?

Guess it will be off with the HKS pods then, just for the extra points with the ladies :(

Piece of piss really, just a tight fit. Handy tip: Fit the AFM's to the box first, then fit the box into the corner, then attach all relevant pipework.

If you need a hand, let me know :)

Piece of piss really, just a tight fit. Handy tip: Fit the AFM's to the box first, then fit the box into the corner, then attach all relevant pipework.

If you need a hand, let me know :(

where are how much did you get your arc box from?

keen to get rid of my pods for one for awhile now but donno where to look for one.

also looking into a bigger sump and oil cooler after i get back from bali.

Edited by Import S13

Will do man, may inlist your help mate, give you a chance to give it a look over too :(

Sounds good mate, just let me know when and I'll be there.

where are how much did you get your arc box from?

keen to get rid of my pods for one for awhile now but donno where to look for one.

also looking into a bigger sump and oil cooler after i get back from bali.

I got mine from someone selling it on NS, managed to pick it up for $450.

As for the bigger sump, the motor will have to come out, a mod I'd love to do on mine but I've always said if the motor comes out, I'll rebuild at the same time