SAU Community

The Sa Wasteland

heslo

• Replies 14.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

ffs, why do cars i dont want to spend money on for a change force me to spend more?

*edit* and this is about the time i need my membership card to get good price stuff from nissan too :/

Edited by Matty 31

ffs, why do cars i dont want to spend money on for a change force me to spend more?

*edit* and this is about the time i need my membership card to get good price stuff from nissan too :/

If its got tits or an engine, its going to be trouble!

In this weather I'd recommend drinking at least as much or more water as beer or whatever is you're bevvy!

My lap times on the PS3 have dropped marginally since having a few tinnies..!

In this weather I'd recommend drinking at least as much or more water as beer or whatever is you're bevvy!

My lap times on the PS3 have dropped marginally since having a few tinnies..!

thats for sure, got some sparkling to keep me cool for the time being. wishing i had reverse cycle aircon atm, evap just dont cut it

-D

^ ouch!

you're telling me. at least nisswreck had second hand ones for 110ish. Found out that its great having a similar motor to an RB, the clutch fans are similar. RB30 one a mate hooked me for the time being is a millimetre or 2 smaller in diameter, but its better than one missing 3 fins

thats for sure, got some sparkling to keep me cool for the time being. wishing i had reverse cycle aircon atm, evap just dont cut it

-D

I'm enjoying 24 deg ducted reverse cycle, PS3 (Supercar Challenge) and ice cold Peroni(s) :D

Me I'm hitting up some ice old Smirnoff Double Black with my girlfriend with an aircon on full blast waiting for my mate to come round have a BBQ at another mate's house then head off to Heaven On Earth. :D

well, while you boys are sipping on the good stuff, eating vindaloo's, and breaking lap records of ps3, yours truly was replacing heater hoses, tailshafts and flushing oils and coolant from a truck..in the sun.

happy new year :D

well, while you boys are sipping on the good stuff, eating vindaloo's, and breaking lap records of ps3, yours truly was replacing heater hoses, tailshafts and flushing oils and coolant from a truck..in the sun.

happy new year :D

Dont worry Jake, while your sweating it out i'll be at my nieces for a pool party. God i love having a 19yr old niece, cant think of a better way to bring in the new year than watching semi clad girls frolicking in the pool :P

Happy New Year to everyone

I still havent decided what Im doing for midnight, Ive had party invitations but I just got home from work, so its a bit of a mood killer. I'm either going to sit in my pool and get drunk, or go for a drive in the R32.

Happy New Year all, hope you have a fun and safe night.

-D