SAU Community

The Sa Wasteland

heslo

• Replies 14.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

What would it mean if a car was spitting and splitting and losing power.

On idle, it's dropping revs and almost stalling.

I checked the leads and they looked ok, but I don't gave a tool to get my plugs out it seemed to have gone walk abouts.

Checked and tighten everything I could. It's a charade btw

so yeah, does anyone have a pair of 33 stockies, that they may have not put up in the for sale section?

A mate of mine has just blew out his spare, and yeah..

Can that....looks like it survived the ordeal.

I suppose you could give it a razor and it could put itself out :P

sexy_emo.jpg

It even took the pics of your car Cara!! :)

bahahahahahahaha thats well put Pete! nice one!

but the EMU lol had to be killed, i thought it was already dead but it must have just been knocked out, my mate Dale, who lives in Renmark came to my rescue, and he unfortunatley had to kill it, i didnt see it move, but he said it nealry caused a 5 car pile up because it was trying to get on the road and a L plater slammed on the brakes and 4 cars behind him and swerve to miss him....

but on a serious note she will be picked up by my crash repairer tomorow, i was able to get in contact with him yesterday........id hate to know what a new front guard is gonna cost from nissan, i already know the headlight will cost $1800.......

if there are a fair few scratches on my door window does anyone know if they will replace that too?

Scartchs just mean they will sand back and repaint, dents that cannot be removed will mean it is to be replaced

________

I just love it when I organise someone to come pick the silvia up, spent the better part of this whole week negotiating prices etc, and then I'm told he will be coming last night, changes it to today and Midday, and now his phone is off.......

Its a shame because he looks to be a pretty active SAU user, not just some no name person that seen my FS thread..

FFS!!

Edited by Weezy

running your gt3076 with the .7 compressor housing on your low mount manifold might have clearance problems with your engine mount

when i mounted my gt35 on my 6boost low mount manifold i had to have the engine mount machined down a bit to make it clear

Adrian as i said above^^^^^

I WARNED YOU THAT IT WILL HAVE CLEARANCE PROBLEMS!!!!!!!!!!!

Yeah just making sure man, I think mines playing up :\

Anyone got any idea on what the cost would be to get new innards of it?

Why do you think it's the CAS?

I just left a thing on your FB but I'll post here,

Ummm, every now and then my car will drop idle and bounce round for a few seconds and then idle and drive fine, then other times i'll be cruising at whatever speed/RPM and it'll do the same similar thing just drop like all power etc for a few seconds and then act and drive fine.

In my old VLCT, I experianced the same thing with my RB30ET... Could be AFM's too :\

Hmmm... odd problem indeed. If I were you I'd borrow someone else's CAS to try it out first, no point buying one only to find that wasn't the problem to begin with. Besides Nissan will charge you through the ass for one me thinks. I can get you a price if you really want